PAST SPARKLING THE PRESENT

"Where were you both last night huh??" Maa asks them as soon as they enter the house. Armaan smiled and hugged her mother.
"On a date maa.. "
"Armaan she is pregnant. You should be more careful these days while taking her out. And staying away from home is not at all good during this time."
"Maa, we were fine. And I enjoyed it. Anyways from tomorrow you won't let us see each other so we thought to have a good time together.."
"Kids these days, don't listen to anyone." Maa shook her head and asked them to join everyone for breakfast.
Aayan crawled towards Riddhima as soon as he heard her voice. She was about to bent to pick him up but Armaan pulled her back and took Aayan in his arms. He laughed and started pulling her hair talking in his gibberish language.
"How are you munchkin?" She kissed his cheeks freeing her hair from his grip. He made a sad face. She tickled him on his tummy and he started laughing.
"You missed the melted chocolate last night buddy. It was yummy!" Armaan stated and smirked at Riddhma. She slapped his hand,"that's a seven month's old baby. You Are not suppose to be talking to him like that Armaam."
He laughed and whispered something to Aayan who laughed louder.
"You moron, what are you teaching to my son haa?? " Rahul slapped Armaam's head. Aayan started talking as if telling his father something very serious.
After the breakfast everyone got busy preparing for last minutes packing as they were to leave in two hours. In the evening It was the engagement ceremony followed by chuda and haldi.
Both Armaam and Riddhima went to their room and did their own packing.

******

They reached to Armaan's grandfather's house which was a beautiful townhouse. A well maintained garden with a small lawn outside. All in all the house was what Riddhima dreamt of. A peaceful environment around, far from the crowd and pollution of the city.
She smiled looking at Armaan happily as he gave her a side hug.
"Remember Ammy, our childhood was so fun over here." Muskaan smiled as she took Aayan from Rahul who was being cranky.
Armaan nobbed," every summer was well spent here. There were few of our friends, remember?"
" Ohh you mean a special friend Armaan?" Rahul snapped and Armaan punched it on his back.
"Shut the hell up, okay."
Everyone laughed expect Armaan and Riddhima who was confused.
She look at Armaan but knowing he wont say anything, turned to Rahul,"what is it bhai? Which friend you are talking about?"
"Back off Rahul.." Armaan warned and Rahul signed to zip up but Nikki answered," ohh.. jeejz are we talking about Alisha here?"
Armaan glared at Nikki while Riddhima gave a puzzled look to Armaan. She looked at Anjali and muskaan but none of them answered.
"Jeej who's Alisha ?" But Atul too made the zip up sign and they all walked in the house with Rahul whispering," this is war!"
"Armaan who is Alisha?" She asked him but he held her hand and started walking," let's go in babes. You need rest."
"No Armaan, I need answer first. Who's she?"
He didn't say anything just walked in. Riddhima freed her hand from his grip and went to Nikki.
"Nikki, who's Alisha?"
"Ohh Bhabhi, Alisha is bhai's very first and the only girlfriend. Bhai even made an effort to take her on a date with the barbeque setting a night. Maa was really pissed the next day and before we could finish our vacation here, maa dragged us back. Atul jeej and Rahul jeej helped him set that barbeque up, right di?"
Muskaan slapped Nikki on her head and Anjali glared at her but she being the sweet one just rubbed her head off and walked in pouting leaving behind a very angry Riddhima and the others worried.
Armaan stood in the corner with his eyes closed as even before he could marry again, things will lead to divorce.
Riddhima stood there then turned to Anjali and muskaan," did you both helped them up for anything or did you not?"
"Ridz listen..."
"Di just answer yes or no."
"Yes" Anjali replied worried.
"No.." muskaan said and held Riddhima's shoulder," listen.. there was nothing going on, okay.. She was just a friend to him."
"Whom he took for a barbeque date. Reminds me of something recently happen to me you see, di.." glaring at him she walked passed him and upstairs.
Armaan stood there knowing what great mistake he did and there's no way he'll be getting her forgiveness so easily.
"Ammy.."
"Don't say anything which will make me angry on your husband to punch his jaw off."
"What have I done? " Rahul innocently asked. Atul punched his chest and walked with Anjaliand Muskaan smacking on his head.
"What have I done?" He shouted but ran in his room as Armaan's glare was enough for him to know he dug his own grave.