A) NEVER WITHOUT YOU

"No.."

"Armaan"

"No Riddhima..."

"Please armaan..."

"Why do you want to do that? You know I can't stay without you, right?"

"But Armaan I have to do this.. if we are doing it all then I will have to go..."

"Why, I am not liking this now.." he pouts and sits on the bed thumping.

She walks towards him and sits in his lap strabbling  him. He hugs her tight and sigh smelling her scent.

"Why do we have to do it? Why can't we just be done with it in a simple way?" He whispers in her neck holding her tightly. She kiss his head and puts her arms around him.

"Because Armaan, last time we did it in the most simple way. Maa and all got to know it only when someone gave it in the news. You did not tell them and no one was there other than us." She caress his  hair as she explains it to him.

"And going to your parent's house now makes things better, how?"

"Armaan, don't do this to me." She holds his cheeks and make him look at her.

"No, you don't do it to us. You are taking our baby with you. Whom will I talk to at night? Whom will I kiss and sing for? Please don't go." He requests holding her hand on his cheeks.

"Armaan it's just for a week.  And anyways after our marriage, this whole year I did not get to go to maa papa's house. Our baby needs their blessings too. Plus we are getting married following each and every rituals. How can be a bride stay at her husband's house when we are yet to married?"

"Hmm"

"I give you a lecture of 50 words and all you have to say is hmm?" She glares him getting up but he pulls her back. He starts kissing her hungrily while his hands move over her boobs and grabs her tight. She moans in his mouth as he pushes his tongue inside her.

She breaths as he moves away and look at her.  She stare at him. She is still not in terms with him having his own way with her whenever he wants. She will never be prepared for his moves and they always surprises her.

"I am going to miss you like hell. I am already missing you and our little bug."

As soon as Anjali said she wants to take Riddhima with her, Armaan shook his head looking at her and his eyes held back too many emotions at the same time. Fear and insecurity clearly visible.

He just got her back few days back and now Anjali wants to spend some time with her little sister at their parent's house like they use too before their marriage. How could he let her go when he still doesn't want to move his eyes an inch away from her.  As if she'd disappear like it happened few days back. And he is yet not over with the news that they are going be have a baby. Their own baby who is growing in her and he needs to feel their baby as it feels too surreal to be true. Like he is in very deep sleep and when he'd wake up it will be gone. And to keep it a reality, to live in the reality he needs to feel their baby. He needs her in his arms every moment possible so he can feel secured and loved.

The kidnapping and all the happenings has shook him up from within and he has his own fears inside him. Whom he did not share with anyone. And he don't need it till Riddhima is right besides him.

She makes him feel loved and secure when she is with him. When she is right next to him on the bed, cuddling kissing and making her presence known.

"Armaan it's just for two days and then we are going to dadaji's banglow.  We will be together all day so why are you so hell bent to not let me go?" She sighed frustrated," u know how it started right. We were married in just two days.  I wasn't even prepared and I was already here with you." He stare at her stunned as she complained about it," I never got a chance to go back there. Please Armaan."