THREE SIMPLE WORDS

Riddhima's POV

I walked out of her college and went to the cafe where I always goes to meet Siddhant.

As usual Siddhant was waiting for me. As soon as I went to him,he claimed his lips on me kissing me lustfully and I did not respond but moved him away.

"No Sid.. Please.." I pulled
Myself away and sat on the table.

I didn't feel going close to him. Something deep,deep inside me was not allowing me.

"What's up baby..itni pareshan q ho??" He said sitting next to me.

"Sid Armaan already knew about Nikita..aur ab bas mujhe wahi karna hoga jo tumne kaha.." I was really worried now. What plan Sid had told me is really risky.

"Baby toh what are you waiting for??" He asked very easily. But it's really difficult for me. How can I play with someone's feelings.

"Sid how can i just.." He didn't let me complete and held my hand,"Riddhima are you having second thoughts?? "

I nob and he left my hand.

"Fine then..jao Jake apna patni dharm nibhao.."he said clenching his jaw and was about to get up but I held his wrist.

" Sid it isn't that easy..it may hurt him.."I felt my eyes welling up.

"Haa it will hurt his feelings.. That's all what matters to you..and what is hurting me is none of your concern right??"he was angry,really angry.

" Sid please try and understand.. "He cut me off," you try and understand and listen to me very carefully.."his gritting teeth and hard jaw scared me to death and I moved back as he banged the table,"I know tum uske liye Kuch feel karti ho..aur isliye tum uske against Kuch nahi karna chahti..thik hai..mat karo..and this will be the last time you see me..from today..na mai tumhe janta hu aur na tum mujhe.."he left the table and the cafe without even glancing back at me.

I m stuck on..there's no way I can loose Siddhant and there's no way I can play with Armaan..

Please God please help me.

I got up and move towards my favorite place where I can find the solution maybe.

Walking, I reached to St Vincent garden (fiction). A beautiful place where you can find peace and blessings. Sitting there for God knows how long I was having a mind and heart debate where mind was shouting to go with Siddhant's plan and heart said to follow it.

"Hey hot chick" I was walking towards the bus stand when a guy started following me. Ignoring him,I kept on walking. The road was completely empty and I was alone.

I walk faster and turn to see the guy running behind me. Increasing my speed I too ran away from him as he was still chasing me.

Still running, I turn and a horn from front distracted me and I banged with the car falling down and I closed my eyes in fear.

"Riddhima.." I heard his voice and slowly open my eyes to see him bending over me. He helped me getting up and instantly hug me.

Don't know why but without hesitation, I clutched myself to him and by now I was sobbing hard.

Rubbing my back,he sooth me,"it's ohk baby..it's ohk.. Everything is fine.."

"Armaan..wo wo goon.." I pointed but saw none. He held my chin and made me look at her,"wo bhaag gaya baby..koi nai hai.."I once again hugged him hiding myself in his chest and he very smoothly, pick me up in his arms. I snaked my arms around his neck still hiding in his chest.

Putting me down on the passenger seat, he drove us to our house and on the way,I clutched myself and put my head on the glass and slept.

With a Sudden urge of puking, I got up and rushed in the bathroom. My throat is paining like hell and I feel like dying every time I puke. Throwing up, I cleaned myself and went back to the bed to see Armaan with a glass of water and tablet for me.