The trip

Thalia's pov.
We decided to go a week early to suprise Tre'. Billie woke up early so I got up we packed for 2 weeks plus no one would know the weird weather there and what it held. I sat dressed on my bed writing in my journal I wrote tons maybe two pages worth in the last half hour worth. I drew the guys playing a rad show at some club with a bunch of punks around. I hid in my bag quickly as I heard the bathroom door open and I layed back down.
"Thalia you packed blankets and winter coats?"
I gave him a thumbs up. I've never really been to northern California. It seemed like a whole new world.
"By the way we're picking up Mike."
I rolled my eyes I was on extra edge today and I didn't know why.
"Come on get up, we're gonna go get some coffee on our way out."
I got up. I groaned.
"Do I have to carry you?"
I shook my head. I could walk fine I was just drained physically and mentally from lack of sleep. We loaded the bags in the trunk and we were off to Mikes place.
Billies pov.
We picked up Mike he seemed as excited as ever. Hyper little bugger. I popped in a lookouts record and we were off down the road. I looked to the two seats beside me and Thalia was asleep that's when Mike burst out.
"OOOOH OOOH CALIFORNIA!" He drummed on the dash board and Thalia jolted awake I laughed a bit. We stopped for breakfast at McDonalds and we were down the highway in no time.
Thalia fell asleep on Mikes arm.
It was about 3 hours away first thing we were gonna do is bring Larry Dom extra things and drive down for the show. The show was mostly gonna be mountain punks who enjoyed our type of music.
Mikes pov.
Thalia was asleep on my arm she was so small and fragile I didn't even feel her lying there. I was starting to fall asleep myself. I wondered how Billie felt. Suddenly he pulled over jolting the car to a sharp right.
"What the fuck man?"
I was a tad irritated especially since he woke up up Thalia.. I guess I was admiring her too much.
"Hold on Mike."
He got out slamming the door. I gave him a dirty look. I could see him walking over into the dirt to grab something. I couldn't tell. Suddenly he came back with something in hand. He handed it over to Thalia I looked at it. It was an issue of the lookout. I smiled. I guess it was a sign from Larry.