The Show

Thalia's pov.
I woke up early. I still felt like shit. I saw Larry working in the yard. I went out. He seemed oblivious to me. I asked a few questions and got a few answers and went inside. I saw Bills talking to Mike and I sat down on the couch to listen. It wasn't much just about band practice. I began falling asleep listening. When I woke up again Tre' was joining the convo. I layed down, my head in Tre's lap. I was still tired but I was feeling a lot better. Tre' started petting my hair.
"Thalia you're like a kitty." Tre' said this excitedly and continued talking to the guys. I didn't feel good again buy not like sick just, I didn't feel right.
Mikes pov.
Billie told me he had a suprise for me and Thalia after the show... what was it?? I was excited as hell. I went to make some coffee. Damn I hope Thalia is well enough to make it tonight... I mean it wasn't a big show but still. I saw Billie sit down in a chair in the same room. Man in a couple hours we were gonna be practicing.
Billies pov.
I left the kitchen and tried getting Thalia off of Tre' so we could practice. She was asleep so we got her a pillow instead. We went to the car to unpack the instruments and set up outside in a dry area. We started banging away while Larry managed and gave pointers. I saw Thalia come out and she sat in the grass watching and smiling. I felt like it was gonna be a great show tonight.
Thalia's pov.
The guys were amazing I loved their passion for music. I began to cough. I felt like I could barely breath like someone was squeezing my lungs shut with a grip of a wrestler. Sickness was a bitch.
*************************
Billies pov.
The show ended up being in some small underground club suprisingly packed. Larry and one of Tre's pals stayed up on stage I suggested to Thalia she did too but she went Audience bound. We started playing and man was there passion and a rush in me. It was amazing but someone in the audience grabbed my attention I didn't know why.
Thalia's pov.
The band was amazing! The Audience had a great vibe as well. The band stopped for a break so I began talking to the person beside me. Her name was Adrienne. We were talking and she told me she came all the down from Minnesota with some friends to visit California. She seemed really nice and like a real rocker. I started feeling light headed and suggested she meet up with Billie Joe after the show I told her it was the lead singer. I don't know they seemed like a good match. I ran out coughing and slipped into the street from being off balanced and light headed. I couldn't see and I couldn't breath. I fell to tge ground unable to move. I clenched my body. All I could feel was my body heating up, a ringing in my ears, then a sinking blackness.
Mikes pov.
We stopped the show, all we could hear were sirens outside. Everyone piled out in bunches. We tried to puke past everyone but left behind. Billie managed to get in front of everyone. We made it to him. He was mixed into the crowd. All you could hear was him calling out Thalia. There was no response but a girl with long black dreads came over to him talking and trying to tell him something we could hear but Billie broke down right there. We helped him up and asked the girl to come with us. She said she had to go and gave us her number.
"Bills, Bills, calm down." I said reassuringly. We made it to the front of the crowd just as the ambulance pulled away. What did she say to Bills, damn.