Do something

Billies pov.
I woke up. I was on the floor. I felt numb. I went to the room the guys were on mine and Tims bed. I layed across Thalia's. I heard the rain begin to crash and fall. I shut my eyes. They burned of itching red. My stomach was churning. I was hungry but had the worst hangover I went to the backyard and smoked a cigarette. It was gross but it eased the pain. Thalia, why did you do this? Fuck. I smoked another cigarette. I went back inside. I didn't wanna think about it. I didn't wanna think about anything. I sat at the table and took a mug and got a cup of coffee. I layed my head down slowly falling to sleep.
Billies dream pov.
I was in the middle of a field. I saw her standing alone with a sad look on her face. I ran over to her. I looked into her eyes. It was Thalia.
"Billie you need to get out of here! You need to live! I'm dead Billie Joe! I'm not coming home."
"Thalia! Thalia! It's okay I'm here now! Why?... why did you do this?"
"Billie it was my time. I wouldn't have lived anyway, you know why? If I didn't kill myself I would've gone into a mental breakdown into an irreversible coma. Someone would have to pull the plug and eventually I would've been dead anyway. I knew I was dying. I'm still here Billie, I have a few things I need to fulfill before I move on. Just remember though I'll always be with you! I promise! Hey and talk to Adrienne... it'll be worth it!"
"Thalia I love you!"
"I love you too Billie Joe! By the way, you're gonna have the most beautiful kids ever!"
She kissed my forehead.
Billies pov.
I jumped up out of my chair. I saw Thalia. My breathing increased. Suddenly Mike came in handing me my guitar blue he had his bass I'm his hands.
"Sit." He plugged both guitars into 2 amps. I grabbed a notepad and me and Mike started playing. I felt the lyrics come. We finished and started again getting the beat and I was singing.
"Every night I dream the same dream of getting older and older all the time I ask you now, what does this mean are all these problems just in my mind. Things are easy when you're a child but now these pressures have dropped on my head. The length I've gone are just long miles would they be shorter if I were dead everytime I look into my past I always wish I was there I wish my youth would forever last why are these times so unfair look at my friends and see what they've done ask myself why they had to change I like them better when they were young....."
I continued the song. We kept up writing a couple of songs while Tre' watched. It kept me sane. After about two hours. I went to the room to find the paper with Adriennes number. I called it rang and rang a man answered.
"Hello?"
"Hi my name is Billie Joe I'm a friend of Adriennes we met in California, may I speak to her."
He paused for a moment.
"Well Billie Joe, she is at a motel with some friends until tomorrow I'll give you the number...-"
He gave it and I thanked him calling straight away.
"Hi may I reach you to a room?"
I told the guy and got an answer.
"Hello, this is Adrienne?"
I took a deep breath.
"Hi Adie- Adrienne! This is Billie Joe from the concert the lead singer of the band uh sweet children."
"Oh hi Billie, is everything okay?"
"Um not really, remember Thalia?"
"Oh yeah that sweet little girl who ended up in the hospital?"
"Yeah, um she uh, she killed herself, the funeral is Saturday. I wanted to invite you for support it Browns funeral home, uh I always wanted to ask you maybe for a date soon."
"I'm so sorry, of course I'll come Billie and of course I'd love a date, we would need to pay for another night in the motel but that's fine!"
"Uh thanks, I'll call again if anything changes."
"Okay Billie Joe, I hope you feel better!"
With that the conversation ended and Tre' came into the room.
"Larry called last night, he moved back into the bay into a small apartment he was starting to devote to lookout records also I found Tims weed let's smoke it?" We all agreed grabbed jackets and headed out with the Greens to Christie Road to smoke all day and with that. We decided since things were changing our band needed a change. We decided today was a day of change. We were gonna be Green Day and no one could say anything about the choice we made.