Cried like a baby!

I had some really important family stuff happening yesterday and today I was gone for 4 hours, so this is short, but I hope you like it!

Jay Zander:

After Jasmine and I hung up, I looked at the guys and smiled. “Sorry boys, looks like I’m taking a small vacation. My sister located my dad and wants me to meet him. I’ll be back in two days.” Justin, my best friend and guitarist, smiled and hugged me. He knew how I felt about finding my dad. I’ve always wanted to. Peter, Trevor, and Shawn, the other band guys, rolled their eyes at us and said something about being gay for our broment. (BRO MOMENT) They said goodbye to me while I packed clothes in an old duffel bag and gave me their good luck wishes. I left our apartment and headed for the airport that was only fifteen minutes away. Rushing through LAX, I was able to catch a plane to Seattle five minutes before takeoff.The stewardess wasn’t happy with me for having a bulky carryon bag, but she could get over it. After all, I am the customer.

The plane ride was short; an hour at the most, but due to some rain the captain couldn’t land. Not that he couldn’t, but that he was afraid too, I felt his emotions and laughed. It was just a light sprinkle. After a thirty minute delay and the rain stopping, finally the plane landed. Seattle Airport was pretty empty so it took five minutes to get from the plane to the exit. Taxi’s were lined up at the curb, but each had a set route so it took another half hour for a taxi going to FORKS to pull up. I got in and gave the address Jasmine gave me to the driver.

I could feel the emotional peek as the taxi got closer to the house. He got lost a few dozen times, but finally found the road. When the taxi pulled up in front of the huge white house, I couldn’t believe what was before my eyes. A huge mansion! Holy frick chick! Jasmine was running at me from around the side of the house with a tall blonde man following her. I paid the driver, grabbed my back and stepped out of the car only to be pushed back against it as Jasmine hugged me tightly. “I missed you.”

“I missed you too, baby.” I told her and kissed her forehead. “So where is this man that’s supposed to be my dad?” I whispered in her ear.

“Oh, he’s the best!” She replied before turning around and pointing at the blonde man that had been following her. “Jay, I’d like you to meet daddy.”

I looked at him and felt Jasmine’s stare on me. Letting my feelings overwhelm me, I ran at him and launched myself into his arms, locking myself around him. I cried like a baby. This man, he’s my dad. He is only sending loving feelings to me. “Daddy,” I gasped.

“Hey son,” he replied.

“I’m Jay Zander.” I told him.

“So your mom was a little obsessed with the nickname of Jazz?” He asked.

“No, actually, Jasmine and I wanted to be called Jazz. Mom hated it, but we did it anyways because we felt it had relations to you.” I told him.

“It does. My name is Jasper and my nickname has been Jazz for a long time.”