Getting my fill part 1

Jasper’s point of view:

I was hunting a mountain lion, completely in the zone, ready to strike, when my phone went off. The shrill ring sent the lion running and I sighed. I’m never going to satiate the burn if this keeps happening. My phone had rung five times in the last hour. All the calls from Jasmine, who just wanted to talk about random things. “WHAT?” I sighed frustrated.

“Oh,” I heard her voice squeak. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know it was a bad time. I’ll just hang up.”

“No, no, Allie, I’m sorry. It’s just Jasmine keeps calling me and I was trying to hunt.” I told her, hoping she’d forgive me and not hang up.

“Well, if you’re hunting, maybe I should just call back later.” She offered. The sound of my girlfriend’s voice worried me. She sounded upset and stressed out. I needed to find out what was wrong. My feelings kicked into overdrive and now I too was upset and stressed out.

“Honey, what’s wrong?”

There was a sigh, “It isn’t a short story. Jasper, I know you need to hunt. I don’t want to keep you from taking care of yourself. What kind of girlfriend would I be if I kept you from taking care of yourself?”

I smiled. “Just tell me, lovely, I want to know what’s wrong.” I sat down on a boulder and waited.

“Well, you know how I’ve been trying to figure out schooling and everything?” Allie was somewhat of a new vampire and she had never been to college before.

“Of course,”

“Well, I’ve been put through the wringer! I’ve gotten all my papers in and everything, but they just processed my enrollment form and then I’ve called like seven times to get answers about financial aid and why there are holds on my account and everything and each time they told me something different. I just want to be able to go to school!” She stopped her rant. I heard a sniff. “I’m sorry, baby. I don’t want to bother you with this. I just wish someone could help me deal with them.”

She hated when she put some of her worries on me, but I really loved when she did. It feels like she trusts me, though I never told her that. “Baby Moo, I love when you tell me things that worry you or upset you. It makes me feel like you trust me with important things in your life and if you want, I’ll go with you to the school and talk to someone with you so we can get it all figured out and you don’t have to worry about it.”

“I do trust you. I love you, Jasper. I want you to be a part of my life. I’d love if you’d help me. You know me. I just hate feeling like I’m dumping my stress onto you and you already have stuff going on.”

“Well, you know that I put my stuff on you too. It goes both ways. We are a part of each other’s lives and we share everything with each other… even naughty dreams, which by the way you still haven’t told me about.”I teased and changed the topic.

“Do I have to?” She whined at me.

“Mmm, how about you tell me in person? Let’s go to the school on Thursday morning and then I’ll take you out shopping and to dinner and you can tell me what you dreamt about.” We hadn’t been on a date in almost three weeks and I was in dire need of some time to pamper her and tell her how much I love her.

“I am completely free tomorrow. I’m all yours.” She sighed dreamily into the phone. “Can I maybe sleep over tonight?”

I smiled. “Most definitely,” I said while thinking about what I needed to do to get my room ready for tonight. I needed to change the sheets for us tonight and put some books back into place. Oh, and I’d have to get Jasmine to leave us alone for the night.

“I’ll see you tonight, love. I love you, Jasper.”

“I love you too!” I said goodbye and went back to stalking prey.

After satiating my thirst with a few lions and deer, I started running back to Forks. I knew I was far away, but I still ran until I got to Seattle. Looking through some shops, I found some pink teacup roses that Alix loves and a bottle of Doctor Pepper that she drank on special occasions. After I got a few other things, like new silk boxers, I was on my way home. Jasmine was waiting for me on the front steps, looking worried. “What’s wrong?”

“Where have you been? I was worried!”

I hugged her tight. “I’m sorry, sweetie. I was hunting and Alix called and then I had to hunt and go shopping for some stuff for tonight since she’s going to spend the night and we are going out tomorrow.” Her face fell. “What?”

“Well, what am I supposed to do?”

I sighed. “Call Seth and see if he wants to hang out.” She took his number and went back inside. She was upset at me, but excited about talking to Seth. I snuck up to my room and started cleaning. I changed the sheets and picked up any loose clothes on the floor of my room.

It was nine o’clock when Allie knocked on my door. I scooped her into my arms, bringing her into my room and placing her onto the middle of my bed. She sat cross legged and looked at me. “My love,” I told her and handed her the roses.

“Oh my goodness,” she gasped and smelt the flowers heady scent. We curled up together and I poured her a drink, which made her laugh. “Better than alcohol.”

“Silly,” I commented and let us cuddle together in silence.

“Can I shower? I don’t have clothes, but I thought I’d borrow some of yours.” I gave her one of my shirts and a pair of boxers. She showered and I went in right after her to take a quickie. Alix was so gorgeous in my clothes that I swooped her into my arms again and made us fall onto the bed while I kissed her deeply.

After kissing and a little bit of touching, she was yawning and I knew she was going to sleep. “I’ve finally had my fill of you for our short time together. Sleep tight and tomorrow I’m going to spoil you.” I tucked her close to me and covered us up. Her cold toes dug into my leg and I shivered.

The next morning we were reluctant to get out of bed and soon our lips were moving together and our bodies were inching closer…

To be continued...

You've been vewry patient with me and I thought I'd work hard on updates so this is the first part and hopefully I'll have a second part sometime tomorrow.