Pure fluff

Jasmine’s point of view:

Stupid Alix. Stupid dad having to spend time with his stupid girlfriend. I thought to myself. Honestly, what is so great about that chubby chick that my dad is dating? She is so second rate to him. He could have anyone and he chose her. I sighed and shook my head. He’s mental. Now I’m grounded for stating some truth and can’t go online or text my friends. It had been all day without communication with the outside wall. I was bored out of my mind. Suddenly, a knock at my door jolted me out of my thoughts. “Jasmine, may I come in?” Dad’s voice came through the door.

“Whatever,”

He came in and closed the door behind him. “Tell me why you did that this morning.” Dad looked at me accusingly.

“Okay, she’s totally not even worth your time. She’s fat. She can’t keep her clothes on. She can deal with her own freaking problems. She’s second rate to us. We have money and status and she has nothing. She’s a poor lady that is looking for a handout.” I replied coldly.

He looked at me and I felt sadness coming off of him in great waves. “I can’t believe you.” He sighed and looked at me with tortured eyes. “I cannot believe that my own daughter is a complete replica of her mother, the woman she hates so much. You are such an un-grateful child. I didn’t have to take you in. I didn’t have to believe you were mine, but I did because I love you. I didn’t have to tell anyone that I was a dad, but I did because I love you. And here you are telling me that the woman I’m in love with is all those nasty things. Honestly Jasmine, right now you’re the nasty one. I can’t even tolerate it. You’re selfish and cruel and you only think about yourself. For your information, it isn’t all about you. I’m not going to drop everything in my life just to make you happy.”

I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. “You’re just as disgusting as her. Do you really think anyone would love you with all those scars? Or how about the fact that your ex-wife and Edward are coming for me and you were out spending the day doing stupid human stuff with the idiot you call a girlfriend? Do you really love me because I don’t think you do?” I looked him dead on. “You’re just as second rate as she is. I don’t even know why I’m talking to you.”

He bit his cheek and nodded his head. “Then I guess you’re slumming by talking to me because none of what you said made a difference other than hurting me a little bit more. You’re staying grounded. I want the credit card you were given along with all your electronics. When you finally get out of being grounded you can go get a job and by these things for yourself, but until then a sniveling little brat like you doesn’t deserve them.” Dad looked at me again. “I love you, but I’m not going to let you walk all over me. Allie is my girlfriend and no amount of words will change my feelings for her.” He waited for me to collect all my loved electronics before leaving.

Jasper’s point of view:

When I left Jasmine’s room, I went back to mine and put her things in the hidden compartment under my bed. I failed to see the woman laying across my bed in a cute little night grown with her lace boy shorts peaking out at the bottom until I had stood back up. Alix was lying across my bed with her hands holding her head up. Her outfit was cute and modest even though it was technically lingerie. “Come here, cowboy. You look tense.” She beckoned me with her pointer finger and I went to sit on the edge of the bed. My shirt was soon off and her hands were working the knots from my back and shoulders while she placed kisses on my skin. I couldn’t help relaxing and was soon on my stomach with her straddling my back as she worked her magical hands on me.

“My daughter is exactly like her mother.” I sighed and Allie’s hands stilled a moment. “She said horrible things about you and me and us together.”