Short, but you should get the picture

“Jasper, baby,” I whispered to him while running to hold him in my arms. “What’s wrong?” He growled at me, picked me up and threw me onto the bed. Before I could even blink he was on top of me with my arms pinned above my head. “Jasper,” I said weakly while he began to kiss up and down my neck while growling.

“I’m going to make you regret what you just did to me.” He said roughly.

I whimpered. Pissed off Jasper is sort of scary, but also damn sexy. “You couldn’t possible make me regret it. You’ll only make me know my plan worked more than I thought it would.”

He was nipping my neck while I was talking and stopped when I finished the sentence. “This was a plan? A plan to what? Piss me off so much that I make love you as roughly as my vampire side will allow? Until you’re screaming my name?” He went back to ravaging my neck. I moaned at how amazing that sounded. I was having a problem being patient. I wanted him and I wanted him now. I knew just how to make it a little sexier.

I bit into his neck, drawing blood, which in turn cause Jasper to break the skin of my neck and drink my blood. We were both completely gone mentally now that blood was involved. He was kissing my lips roughly and I could taste my blood on his mouth. Our bodies were pressed intensely together with no spaces between us. A knock on the door interrupted us and I broke away growling deep in my throat. Who dares to interrupt us in our most passionate moment?

“We spell blood. Is everything okay?” Carlisle asked.

“Fine,” Jasper growled and reattached his mouth to my neck. I brought his hands to the front of my top and he started undoing my robe, leaving me in my sexy underwear. The door opened just as he moved his mouth to my breasts. Jasper growled ferociously and turned to the door.

“Oh-kay,” Carlisle backed out of the room, but sadly the mood was killed. I couldn’t let us stop though. I wanted Jasper to make me scream and I wanted it now. He must have felt the spike in my emotions because next thing I know we were kissing again and all our clothes were on the floor.

He had me moaning within seconds and screaming by the time he was groaning. I don’t know how long we spent making love both roughly and sweetly. I was tired though by the time we ended and fell asleep in Jasper’s arms as he stroked my naked body.

Give me some ideas of what should happen... maybe something no one would expect!