Now that is creepy

We arrived in Seattle later than I thought we would, but it was still a decent time by the time Sammy and I reached Forks.  Dad was dancing with Alix while it rained. They were in the driveway so the cab pulled up on the grass. Sam smiled. “That’s so romantic.” She sighed and I pulled her from the cab. I did a short dance with her and dipped her into a sweet kiss.

“How’s that for romantic, baby?” I asked and she buried her head into my chest to try and hide her blush.

“You’re a tease. You can’t do that to me. It isn’t fair. You won’t break that rule for me and here you go turning me on.” She glared, jokingly, at me, but I knew she was serious.  

“Aw, I’m sowy.” I teased.

“Shut up and French kiss me.” She demanded and pulled my head to hers. I did exactly what she wanted and kissed her thoroughly.

“OW OW! GET SOME!” Sam and I broke apart. Me laughing, her blushing. Dad smirked at us. “Hey, I’m Jasper, Jay’s dad.”

Sammy smiled at him and hugged him. “I’m Samantha, his girlfriend of many years.” I had her back in my arms and the four of us went inside.

I introduced Sam to everyone and noticed that Jasmine wasn’t in the room. Using our twin bond, I sensed her in her room upstairs, packing by the sounds of it. She was breathing quickly as her heart sounded like it was beating right out of her chest. Grandma and Aunt Rose were talking with Sam, which was surprising because Aunt Rose didn’t seem to like me at all when I had met her.

“Let’s go take care of this.” Dad said and motioned to the stairs. I placed a kiss on Sam’s head as I walked by. Her heart skipped a beat when I did, which made me smile. Alix, I noticed was watching carefully. She was more reserved. She tended to watch her surrounding for a while before doing anything. I wondered about her. If she liked me and would keep me around if her and my dad ever got hitched.  While deep in my thoughts, I didn’t realize we were reaching Jazz’s room. “Are you okay? You’re deep in thought.” Dad interrupted me.

I smiled. “I was just thinking about how I should try to have a relationship with Allie since you love her and I have the feeling she will be around.” He smiled at me while knocking on the wooden door. We went in once Jasmine had told us it was open.

“Xander!” She yelled and flung herself at me. “I missed you.”

I smiled. “I missed you, too. Now, I’d like to know why the hell you are playing dad and myself. I know what you’re doing. I know Edward and mom are on their way here to ‘kidnap’ you. I want to know why you want to hurt us. See you think it is just dad who would be hurt, but you forgot about me. Do you think I’d be fine with the thought of you being kidnapped? Don’t you think I’d be heartbroken? I’d search the world for you until I couldn’t anymore. You don’t care though. All you want is to hurt dad because you think he doesn’t love you. You’re stupid. I get that you enjoy being like mom. That you enjoy having Edward take advantage of you. However, I never thought you’d turn into a slut. I love you. You’re my sister, but by doing this, you hurt me so deep. I don’t know if I can forgive you for it.”

She looked properly upset at my words, but I felt that she wasn’t remorseful at all. “Hello sexy,” came a smooth voice from the window and Edward was standing there staring at Jazz since she was only in her polka dot bra and underwear. “Well, I came to cause turmoil and take this sexy baby away from you all, but it seems you already know what is going on. I’m still taking her.” He grabbed my sister’s butt and smashed their fronts together. She started grinding on him slowly. “You’re better than your mother.” Edward told her. “You do things for me that she would never even consider.” I had heard enough and left the room, going back to what I hope was sanity.