Tear tear

SETH’S POINT OF VIEW!

I missed her. My imprint. My mate. I wanted to be with her, but her scent is long gone from the territory around the Cullen house. There was no way for me to track her without a scent, but I had too. I’d do anything for her. In my gut I had a feeling something was very wrong with her and she needed to be saved. Leah and Jake were starting to annoy me by always complaining about my lack of interest in life around me. Leah practically disowned me when she heard that my mate was vampire, but I didn’t let it bother me. Jasmine was my life now, my world; I wouldn’t let anything keep me from her. Jacob ordered me not to go after her, but I’d made my mind up. I was going to find her and make her mine even if that meant I didn’t belong to a pack anymore.

The house was not silent tonight as I packed the important things in a backpack before I left. I could hear my sister’s screams of pleasure and Jake’s grunts and moans for the third time tonight. GROSS! At least I know that they will be otherwise occupied and probably wouldn’t catch me sneaking out.  

I left through the front door and walked a few miles before shifting into my wolf. I was passed the border of Washington to Canada when my phone rang. I shifted back and answered. “Seth! Please, you have to save me! Please!” It was Jasmine. The phone cut off and I panicked. Thinking, fast I phoned the police office and requested them to trace her cell number.

Jay’s point of view:

I AM SO TURNED ON! IT ISN’T EVEN FUNNY! I had taken Sammy to a club to go dancing; however, I wasn’t expecting her to wear a sexy dress and heels or to be dirty dancing with me. I wish I had the guts to sweep her away to my house, my bedroom, and make love to her. Truth is, I’m a nervous wreck when it comes to that. I’m afraid she won’t enjoy herself or like how I look with my clothes off. We continued dancing and soon we were kissing and dancing on each other closer than before. Ugh, I can’t think. Sammy. Sammy. Sammy.

“Take me home.” She whispered to me, pressing hard against me and kissing below my ear. I froze and moved away. I watched as the love and lust in my girl’s eyes dim and a sad, tearful look entered its place. She blinked a few times and removed her arms from around me. “Oh,” came whispered through her lips. “I see.” Rejection was clear on her face and tears started to fall. “Take me home please. I’ll be on the next flight back to Chicago.” With that she turned around and walked towards the exit.

Sammy’s point of view:

I can’t believe I thought he’d find me sexy. I had picked out a green mini dress with black lace over it and had my hair professionally done. I even waxed, which is not something I would do. I tried being sexy and it seemed like it was working. I kept telling him I love him and I really thought we were heading somewhere amazing, but I was wrong. He moved away from me and gave me a blank stiff look.  I couldn’t believe it. I walked to the exit, climbed into the back of his car and silently rode home.

After I was safely in a guest room, I began undressing and taking off the sexy underwear so I could put on sweats. I scrubbed off the makeup and grabbed a brush to get my hair back to normal. How could he think I was beautiful? Obviously, I’m not. I’m nowhere close to what he wants. I’m ugly. I’m fat. I’m the most hideous girl in the world. I flung myself onto my bed and sobbed. Maybe the other night was just a weak moment for him.

I need some comments that have some ideas for what to write. I'm stuck!