A date with the wolf

Jasmine’s point of view:

Edward was hovering over me kissing my neck and slowly pulling my top off. I prayed Seth would save me. I miss my daddy. I miss my brother. I miss my lover. Seth. Oh, please Seth. Forgive me. I beg as my top goes off and flies across the room. Edward moans. “Sexy,” he says huskily. Oh please stop. Don’t continue.  But he did continue. NO PLEASE NO!! Not this. I screamed for Seth in my head. Just as it was about to get terrible, the door burst open and the weight was gone from my body.  With everything in me, I started to shake and sob uncontrollably.

I feral growl shook the room and instead of me being scared, my body relaxed a bit, but I was still sobbing. There was a sick smell entering my nose and I wanted to gag. An arm wrapped around me and I struggled against it until I realized it was Seth. His scent filled me and made my head stop pounding. “Jasmine,” he whispered shakily. “Are you okay or do you need to see the doctors?”  

“I-i-i-i-I don’t know.” I sobbed out and grabbed onto Seth for dear life. There was movement, but I didn’t bother to see why. I just wanted to be held. There was something soft under me and I felt Seth letting me go. Panic burst through me and I clung to him, wrapping my legs around his waist and locking my ankles together. “NO!” I screamed as he tried prying me off.

“Baby Doll, it’ll be okay. I’m getting you out of here.” He told me and pried me from him.  

A few days later:

“Jazzy, you want to go out with me?” Seth asked, after having fed me lunch. Everyone was very cautious around me and I asked Seth if I could stay with him. He had recently gotten his own place since Leah and Jake were asses.

“Yes,” I told him before running from the room.

I went to my room and got into the shower, allowing hot water to beat down on me. After scrubbing myself with my favorite body wash and shampooing my hair, I got out and towel dried. With the towel wrapped snuggly around me it was time to get clothes. After skimming through my closet, I chose a pair of purple skinny jeans and a black lace camisole. My shoes were knee-high Chuck Taylor’s. Makeup was easy, a little charcoal eye shadow and some mocha lip gloss. My nerves were haywire. I couldn’t wait to go out with him.

Seth’s point of view:

I ran to my room and took a quick shower before throwing on a pair of dark wash denims and a black button down shirt. I put gel in my hair and ruffed it a bit to make it a sexy, messy look. After brushing my teeth a few times to make sure I had fresh breath, I went to wait for Jasmine. Minutes later she came down the stairs with her hair flowing and a beautiful smile on her face.

We went to the carnival and rode the carousel holding hands. Apparently, Jasmine is scared of roller coasters, but I talked her into riding one with me and if she didn’t like it then we could leave.  She sat next to me on what I would consider a kiddy ride. Her hand clasped around mine and her face buried itself in my neck. I could feel her shaking violently and instantly felt bad. Poor girl. My wolf was pissed off at me that I’d allowed her to get so frightened. “Come on. Let’s just go.” She looked at me and …

Jay’s point of view:

Sam left this morning with tears in her eyes and a sad smile on her face. With a shaking hand she unclasped the diamond key necklace I gave her for our anniversary and placed it in my hand. “The key to your heart, for the next girl you share it with,” she whispered and kissed my knuckles before scrambling out the door as a sob wracked through her body. My heart plummeted and I fell to the floor as the most agonizing pain shot through me.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP 

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT NOISE? I opened my eyes to see a blurry room. After blinking a few times, I realized I was in a hospital room with wires attached to me and a cool hand resting on top of mine. Dad was sitting in the chair looking at me intently. “What happened?” I croaked out as he handed me water.

A frown etched its way onto his face. “I was hoping you could tell me.” He replied and I noticed a hand come to rest on his shoulder. Allie was looking at me with a look of motherly love and concern.

“She left me. I took her dancing and she asked me to take her home, implying that once at home we would finally make love, but I got nervous and my body went ridged. She took it as I didn’t want to be with her and demanded I take her home. She gave me back the necklace I gave her for our anniversary. I don’t know what to do. I want to be with her in that way, but,” I paused and felt my cheeks grow hot.

“Don’t be embarrassed.” Dad told me with a smile.

“Well, I’ve never done it before and I was nervous. I’m sure I would have known what to do once in the situation, but I got nervous.” I hated my guts. I can’t believe I panicked. What guy panics when a girl is willingly throwing their bodies at them?

“Hey, calm down. It’s just a misunderstanding. I’m sure she’d understand if you explained to her.” Allie said in her timid voice.

“She won’t. I hurt her too deep. She practically told me to keep my heart and give it to someone else because she didn’t want it anymore. Sam’s been my girl for two years. I’ve ruined everything.”

Dad sighed and looked at me. “We’ll figure this out.” He promised.

“She’s gone.” The agonizing pain went through me again and Dad’s face blurred out.