Zave, let's go roll around in bed

THIS IS PROPERTY OF WRITERCHIC. IF YOU TAKE ANYTHING WITHOUT MY OKAY WATTPAD WILL BE INFORMED AND YOUR STORY AND ACCOUNT DELETED!

“Hang up.” Jasper whispered against my skin. Next thing I know he tried taking my phone away from me. I sat up and twisted my body away from him while pulling on a bath robe.

“So you think maybe he’s trying to get lucky?” I asked her.

She giggled. “He’s so innocent it is adorable. I don’t even think he has any idea what is going on.” She replied. Jasper was growling and rubbing himself on me as I stood talking on the phone. I let him get even more excited to the point of him moaning before I walked to the window and jumped out so I could continue my conversation. I was laughing hysterically while chatting with Sammy. “He’s really embarrassed.” She sighed. “He keeps apologizing saying that he didn’t mean to get turned on and he doesn’t want to pressure me.” I awed a little. “I think I’m going to go and ease his mind a little. The poor boy is upset with himself, thinking he forced himself on me.”

“Aw, you do that. Make him feel good. I’m going to mess with Jasper a little more.” We giggled and she hung up.

Sam’s point of view:

I watched as Jay walked towards his bathroom with his shoulders slumped and his head bent. I caught sight of the crystal that rolled down his flushed cheek. His hand reached up to swipe it away, but I beat him to it. More tears fell and I kissed them away. “Zave, it’s okay.”

“No, it isn’t. I can’t believe I forced myself on you. I’m so sorry. Please, say you forgive me.” He cried.

I tilted his face to me. “Zave, I can’t forgive you for something you didn’t do.  Allie and I planned on getting you and Jasper back for always leaving us hot and bothered. I didn’t even tease you like I planned. We had a very romantic dinner.”

“But, I was getting,” he tried to cut in.

“I know you were getting excited. I was too, but it wasn’t because we were being naughty. I’m always hot when I’m around you and the dinner and flowers just made me love you more. I’m not saying we have to go all the way tonight, but I would very much enjoy if we could maybe expand our boundaries a bit. I want to make out with you all the time or feel your body against mine. That’s really all I’m asking for.” I told him. “If we end up grinding and releasing some pent up frustrations then I’ll love you still.” I kissed him lightly.

“Really?” he whispered and pulled me close. “I love you, Sam. I was just waiting for you to be ready.” I smiled.

“Come on then, Zave, let’s go roll around in bed.” I commented while undoing the buttons on my shoulders, holding my dress up. It fell to the ground to reveal lacey boy shorts and a matching bra. He gasped. I walked to him and undid every button of his shirt, kissing the skin as it was exposed. I un-buckled his belt and then his pants soon fell to the floor as well, leaving him in boxer’s. I pulled him to bed and made us fall down together. He kissed me gently and stroked my side. His eyes showed me he was unsure of what was okay so I took his hand in mine and set it on top of my bra. Jay gasped. “It’s okay, baby, just do what feel right to you. I won’t be disappointed.” We kissed again and as he became more comfortable with this new situation our kissing got more heated and his hand started to massage my body. Mmm… I couldn’t help myself from massaging his back and shoulders before teasingly running my hand slowly down his chest to rest near his boxers.

We spent at least an hour making out heavily and touching each other. Our underwear stayed on, but his hands travelled to parts of me that no had before. I tried to control myself, but it was very hard and soon we ground our bodies on each other slowly in an oddly passionate way to get relief. “I love you, Sammy Bear.” Jay sighed as we snuggled together. “You’re so gorgeous. What did I do to deserve you?”

Alix’s point of view:

When I decided to go back home, after a quick hunt to keep control of myself, I jumped up to Jasper’s room and when through the window. However, I was not expecting to see what I saw. His dresser was over turned with its insides spilled on the floor, his desk was flipped over with papers scattering the already covered floor, the bedding was torn, and Jasper was nowhere in sight. I heard hissing from the closet and went over to peek through the doors. Jasper was sitting on the floor with his hands out in front of his face. They were bloody. I saw his face and sighed. Uh-oh. His eyes were red, but not from human blood. He’d been crying. Now, vampires crying doesn’t usually happen, but it is possible if a vampire is really upset.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey so I'm off tomorrow and Thursday. I'll be gone on Friday, but then I'm off of work till Monday so I'm hoping to write  at least one more super long update. Tell me what you think. Please let's focus on the characters that are in the update. Jasmine will come in again, I promise, but I would like feedback on what this chapter covered. THANKS!!!