New girl?

After this update, I will only be posting if I write over 1000 words! But I'm going out for the night sooo this is fast!

Jasper’s point of view:

My kids, wow, that is weird to say. I can’t believe I have twins. They are so great together. Currently, they are playing guitar in my room while I sit on my balcony. My phone rang the song I knew by heart. “Hey sweetie,” I answered the phone.

“Hey baby,” her voice hit me and I felt chills go through me.

“How are you, my love?” I asked, earnestly, knowing she’d been very busy this week.

She sighed, “I’m great. I’m so happy I had time to call you. I’ve missed your voice. How are you?”

“Alix, I met my kids. They’re here now.” She laughed.

“You sound infatuated.”

“I am. Oh, you have to meet them.” I urged her. She would probably drop everything she was doing to come meet them for me even though she’s busy.

“I’ll be there soon. Love you.”

“Love you.” I replied and hung up.

I felt giddy at the fact that Alix was coming. I haven’t seen her in a week since her work schedule kept her so busy. I should mention that she’s my girlfriend. We’ve been steady for a year and a half now.She knew about my past relationships and about my vampirism and loved me anyway. One of her best qualities is forgiveness and moving forward. Nothing held her back. Jay and Jasmine didn’t know about her yet. I don’t know how to tell them that I’m in love with a young lady that isn’t their mother.

“What’s wrong? Your emotions are kind of crazy.” The twins showed up behind me.

“Sit down, please.” Jasmine’s feelings plummeted. “It’s not bad. Well, at least I hope it isn’t.” I consoled her.

“What is it?” Jay asked.

“There is a woman coming by to meet you. She’s been my steady girlfriend for almost two years. I’m very much in love with her.” I confessed and laughed at the feelings coming from the kids.

“Sweet! When will she get here?”

I sighed and while doing so smelt the most amazing smell that was my girl. Alix jumped up to my balcony and placed herself in my lap. “Hello love,” she whispered and hugged me.

“Hello baby,” I replied. “These are my twins, Jasmine and Jay Zander.” Her dark brown hair whipped into my face when the wind blew. The ringlets she made fell right back into place. Alix looked at the kids and smiled.

“They look so much like you. So beautiful and quiet handsome,” she kissed each on their foreheads.

I took in her appearance. There were circles under her eyes, but the makeup she was wearing did a good job of covering them. Her top was two pieces, a black undershirt with a green and black striped top over it and jean capris. She was so cute! I held her tightly to me and listened to their conversation. Even though she’s a vampire, she had a lot of human traits. It was cute.