-Chapter Nine-

Edited: 12/8/15 

||MAX'S POV||

I wake up to the Lost boys chanting 'shoot'. Bloody hell. I get up to see what's going on.

Felix has an apple on his head while Henry's holding a crossbow with an arrow dipped in dreamshade. He goes to shoot the apple, but switches targets and almost hits Pan, but he catches it. "Nice try." Pan smirks. I roll my eyes.

"Really? It's the kids first day." I groan. Pan's attention turns to me. "And the Princess is awake." He smirks. Pan leads Henry over to a log. I sit down opposite of them and sharpen a stick with my knife Pan was nice enough to make me, the nicest thing he's ever done. It gives me something to do. I overhear Pan telling Henry about some of the boys losing their fingers, and that there is no rules. Then he mentions, waiting for Henry, way before he was born. "I'll say." "What was that?" Pan's head turns to me. I give him an innocent smile. "Nothing."

"Anyways, Henry, we have been waiting, a very, very long time. You're going to save magic. You see, it's dying out, in every realm, and you, have the Heart of the Truest Believer. What, you think it's a coincidence, the Spawn of the Dark One met your mother?" I tense up at this. Spawn of the Dark One? Does he mean Baelfire? Or was there some other Dark One I don't know about? Deciding to let it go, I throw my sharpened stick into the pile.

Pan gets up and walks away, I move next to Henry. "So, the spawn of the dark one met your mother?" I ask. He nods. "I guess so. But my Dad's dead. He was shot by one of Pan's minions." "What was his name?" "Neal." He whispers. He can't be dead. Tears pour down my face without my realization. "He's, dead?" I ask, hoping this is all a dream. He nods. "I guess so. Why, do you know him?" He asks. I nod, wiping the tears from my eyes. "When I escaped, I escaped with someone, he was like my best friend in a way, Neal was the boy."

-

||KILLIAN'S POV||

"How did you get off the island the first time?" David asks me, sitting on a rock. "I used my ship, but to get it off the ground we'd need some form of magic." I tell them. Regina lets out a frustrated sigh. "Has anyone ever escaped the island?"

I nod. "Aye, only two people I know of. Baelfire, or Neal, and my Niece. Max."

||Max's POV||

"You know, you're really stupid." I tell Pan. He looks at me, amusement on his face. "And how is that?" "Well, obviously, his family is here. If they're anything like Henry's described, you're done for." I was going to continue, but he shushes me. "There's someone coming." He whispers. "Get into the bushes." He instructs, and I do as I was told. I'm not sure why, but whatever. 

"The dark one, what a surprise to see you." I peek through the leaves, and see it's the man who left Baelfire. Rumplestiltskin. "You've came to same Henry, laddie? Good luck with that." He laughs a cold laugh. "Oh and Baelfire, you can come out now." My head shoots up, as an older man walks out next to Rumplestiltskin. The man has a crossbow, and is pointing it at Pan. "My name isn't Baelfire, it's Neal now." He says, annoyed. I fight every urge in my body to scream and run and hug him, but I decide to see where this goes, and something about Pan telling me to stay in the bushes makes me scared to move.

Pan continues talking, until Neal releases the arrow. Pan, of course, catches it. Soon his whole body freezes. "Clever boy." I jump out of the bushes and scream. "Neal!" His head turns toward me, as does Pan, well the best he can.. "Max." I run to him and wrap my arms around him. "You're alive!" He whispers. "Yeah, and you're old." I whisper back, trying to lighten the mood. He laughs. "But Henry said you were dead-" "Yeah, don't worry. I'm fine now." Our moment is interrupted by the Dark One.

"You're the Pirates niece?" He asks pointing at me. I nod. "Yeah, look we really need to go." I whisper pointing towards Pan, who was staring at us with anger, and maybe a hint of jealousy. Neal nods and throws me over his shoulder. "Lets go."

-

We lost Rumplestiltskin somewhere along the way, but that was because he was going to try and find Henry. He sits me down, and I smile. "I could of ran , you know." He laughs and shrugs. "What was the fun in that?"

"Awh, how touching." Pan's voice interrupts us. "And to think, you were so close to finding everyone." His eyes look from me, back to Neal. "It's a shame, really. All this work, for nothing." "It isn't for nothing, we'll find them. And when we do, we will leave this place and never come back." Pan laughs.

"No one escapes Neverland, remember?" "We did." "But look where you are now." I go to say something, but Pan waves his hand and everything goes black.

-------

OH HI. So, i don't even know where I'm going with this story tbh. Anyways, ily. Have a nice night/day whatever it is for you and yes ik that some events I've used from the show are out of place or different but i'm using it for the story. so ye ily.