-Chapter Seventeen-

//Max's POV//

The smirk never leaves Pan's face. "The mayor wanted to make sure you got settled in alright." He looks over at me, and his smirk turns into a glare. I have a feeling he's still mad about what happened. Great. "Yeah, we're as settled in as we're going to get. You can go now." Regina states, and the smirk pops back up on his face. "I see," He goes to turn around, but almost as if something hits him he turns to face me. "Oh, and Max, you may want to go to the docks, I believe there's someone you'd want to see." He smirks even wider, and walks off. Regina shuts the door and looks at me, to Emma, and to everyone else. "Who did he mean?" I shrug. "I don't know anyone, other than my uncle." I say, looking around at everyone. Then realization hits me. "My father." I whisper. The adults share a look, and then stare down at me. "Go see." Emma says. "It could be a trap." Rumple says, holding his hand out. "Yeah, but if it is her father, he can lead us to Hook." Emma replies. "Besides, we'll go with her." Regina says. He shakes his head and sits down next to Henry. "Alright, guys you can stay here." Regina says, I stand up and follow them out the door.

"Be careful." Henry yells, right before the door shuts. The walk to the docks was short and silent. "Do you recognize any of these ships?" She asks, and I scan the water until I spot the familiar ship. "It's a better version of the Jolly Roger." I tell her and point to the ship. We walk over to it and I start to walk up to get on it, until Mary Margaret yells. "Wait, be careful, Like Gold said, it could be a trap." I turn around and give a small smile. "I'll be okay." Once I jump down onto the ship, they follow me. I've missed this, being on a ship I mean. I look around until I hear a door open, sure enough it was to the Captain's Quarters. A man walks out, and draws a sword from his belt. "Who's there." He yells, so we can hear. Tears well up in my eyes. 

"P-Put your sword down. It's me." I whisper-shout, my voice failing me. As if he recognizes me, my father drops his sword and runs over to me. "Maxi! You're okay." He wraps his arms around me and swings me around. I can't speak, I'm crying too hard. After a few minutes, a woman runs out. "Liam, is everything okay?" She asks, until she sees me. "Mackenzie?" She whispers. "Mom! I missed you both so much." I hug them both, not wanting to let go. "Mackenzie sweetie, what are you doing here? And who's this?" My mom asks pointing to Mary Margaret, Emma, and Regina behind me. "I'll explain everything. Just give me a minute." I tell them, sitting on a barrell, trying to calm down. I look up to make sure it's okay with Emma and everyone to tell them, when they nod I jump right into it. I tell my parents about running away from Killian, and Neverland, Baelfire, Pan, Storybrooke, and everything that's happened over the years we've been apart. "Well, it seems like you've been on quite the adventure." My father tells me, smiling. "But that doesn't explain what you're doing here?" He says, "Right, so Uncle Killian became the Dark One, and then had to put all the Darkness into him, so we wouldn't have to come here, but we ended up coming here anyway to find him." I explain, hoping it makes some sense. My parents share a look, and then look at Emma, Regina and Mary Margaret. "Thank you for taking care of her, but Max you need to get out of here, the Underworld isn't a place for you. Also, that Pan boy, I don't know how I feel about him. And as for Killian, I've not seen him around." He tells me. We all let out an exasperated sigh. "Has anyone seen him?" I ask. "Have you tried asking the Mayor?" My mother asks, Regina nods. "Oh yeah, trust me. She's not giving us any information." Someone else jumps onto the ship. "Liam, who are these lovely ladies?" A man sharing similar feature with my Uncle and Father says, coming over to us. Regina groans. "We're taken." 

  "Father, this is my daughter, Max." Regina snaps her head up, along with me. "The one Killian has raised aye?" He eyes me and nods. "She seems like she turned out decent. And you three are?" He asks, looking over at Regina, eyeing her suspiciously. "The reason you're down here." Regina mutters loud enough to be heard. "Ah, so you're the Evil queen." I look down and sigh. "Mom, Dad, I hate to ruin our reunion and everything, but we really need to get back home. We need to find Killian and go." My mother goes to wipe a tear from her eye. "It's alright honey, we understand." she whispers. "But we don't know where he's at." I nod and stare at the ground. I look back up at Emma. She nods. "We're going to go now, it was nice meeting you, I suppose." My mother and father hug me and shake everyone's hand. 

That was the last time we saw my father and grandpa. 

As it turns out my dad wasn't the man we thought he was. 

~~~~

A/N:I'm stopping this book. I'm going to leave it up, but I'm not going to continue it. I may one day in the future finish it, but as of now, I'm not really feeling up to writing in this story anymore. But, if you're a fan of the cast of Paper Towns, Chandler Riggs, The Walking Dead, or Gotham, you may want to go check out my stories I have for them.

1000 Miles: Nat Wolff, Austin Abrams & Chandler Riggs

Insanity: Gotham

Broken Pieces: Ron Anderson & Carl Grimes

Affliction: Carl Grimes

I'm sorry I'm stopping this book but I'm out of ideas and everything. 

Thank you all for your support on this book and once again I'm sorry. If you want, you could continue this story on your own but please if you do decide to do that let me know so I'll know it isn't copyright.

Thank you all again. 

Bye.