-Chapter Fourteen-

[A/N: K SO IK SOME STUFF DIDN'T HAPPEN LIKE WITH THE CURSE, LIKE RUMPLE LIVING AND THE CURSE STOPPING BUT OH WELL SHHH]

||Max's POV||

When we arrive in Storybrooke, the entire town is waiting for everyone's return. Storybrooke is actually beautiful, from the docks at least. Rumplestiltskin runs to a woman, Belle, and kisses her. Awh. Everyone's happy. Regina looks around, lost, so I go to stand next to her.

"You don't mind me staying, do you?" I ask, half serious, half joking. She smiles. "Of course I don't mind. Your uncle did help save my son. And if it wasn't for you, we may of never found Pan." I smile and Henry runs over to us. "It's great to be home."

I hear him mention something about Felix. "Henry's right. He does need to be punished." Regina says, looking at him. "He can stay in a cell." David leads him to what I'm guessing is his police car.

-

Everyone goes to Granny's diner, and when I walk in, Henry motions for me to sit next to me. He's flipping through a storybook. "What's this?" I ask looking at the pages. "It's a book. It's filled with stories, did you know my mom has a vault here? It's full with all kinds of things, like potions!" He says, like he's never heard of it before. I'd at least think he would have, after everything he told me about his story book, back in Neverland.

Emma walks over to us smiling. "Sorry kid, it's your bedtime." She tells Henry. He smiles at me and stands up. "Bye Max." Emma says and I wave. Something doesn't seem right about Henry, sure I've only known him a week, but he's not acting the same. It's probably just my imagination, oh well. I mean, if I would of got my heart ripped out like he did, then yeah, I'd be acting strange too.

Emma comes and sits next across from me. "I thought you were going home?" I ask. "No, Henry wanted to go home with Regina." She stares at the napkin holder with hurt on her face. "Can I tell you something?" I ask. She nods. "Henry seems different, I know he's your son but-" "I agree with you." She cuts me off.

-

The next day, I walk in on my uncle and Tinkerbell, Killian was trying to offer her a drink. I go to say something but I'm cut off by a scream. The Blue fairy. Everyone rushes outside to see what happened. When we get to her, it's too late. "Pan's shadow." I whisper. "The shadow only takes orders from one person." My uncle trails off.

"Pan." "But, he's in the box, he can't control it can he?" Emma and I share a glance. "Because he's not in the box."

-

Henry and Regina come as soon as possible. "What happened?" She asks, running over to us. "Pan's shadow. It killed her." "But-" "Yeah, we know. He's in the box. Or not." Emma says, looking at Henry. "So Pan can still hurt me?" Henry asks stepping up. "We don't know that, but it's a possibility." "Get him somewhere safe." David tells Regina. She nods and takes him somewhere. Probably to her vault.

"I have a bad feeling about this." I mutter.

"We really only have one option," David starts. "No, we can't do that. What if that thing in the box really is Pan?" Hook asks. "Then we kill it. Simple as that." Mr.Gold says, popping up. "David's right Killian, we can open Pandora's box up across the town line, that way, if it is Pan, then he'll be powerless." Emma tells her father. He sighs but agrees.

-

Emma pulls her gun out of her pocket, and places the box down. We watch from the town line in anticipation. Mr.Gold releases Pan, and he climbs up off the ground.

"Mom?" was the first thing he said. "What?" "Shoot him." Mr. Gold must hate his father. "Don't shoot, it's me. Henry. Pan switched our bodies." Henry starts. Emma looks back to us and I nod. "He's telling the truth." "She's just saying that because she's-" I cut him off. "Trust me Emma." Emma nods. "If you're really Henry, tell me the first time we ever connected. Like actually connected."