-Chapter Twelve-

||Max's POV||

"She's getting worse." Pan states, bringing Henry over to my body. "If I save magic, I save everyone, right?" He asks. "Exactly. You'll be a hero." The lost boys gather around us, and Pan speaks.

"Tonight, Henry will save magic!" Everyone cheers. My one question is, how will he save magic?

-

Pan disappeared somewhere, and threw me in a cage, so I wouldn't escape or tell Henry I'm not really sick. The woods seem awfully quiet, more quiet than usual.

After a few more minutes, I hear hushed voices. "Tell me about your brother, what happened when he left the island?" I recognize the voice as Emma. Who is she talking to? I hear the voices get closer, and I hear my uncles familiar voice. So, I start screaming.

I scream for minutes, until the familiar faces pop up in front of my cage. I hope Pan's not anywhere near here. My uncle rushes over to my cage and starts hacking at it with his hook. "I got this," I'm assuming David says. He draws a sword from the holster, and then I'm free.

My uncle's arm instantly wraps around me, careful not to jab me with his hook. "I thought you were dead." He whispers. "I'm so sorry uncle Killian, I should have never ran away, I was stupid and selfish. Please forgive me." I cry into his coat. Sobs rack through his body. "I was never mad. I understand that you were upset, I just thought I'd never see you again. I should be the one apologizing Maxi." He whispers.

When we pull away, I wipe my eyes and hug Neal. "I thought she escaped?" David asks, looking from my Uncle to Neal. "I thought she did too." my uncle says. Neal sighs. "She did, but Pan found her. But it's okay now. Where's Henry?" He asks. I'm drowning in guilt.

"I don't know, I've been in the cage for a few hours. Pan took him somewhere, I think he took him to the Skull rock. I'm sorry, Pan made me lie to him and trick him into thinking I was sick. Whatever Pan's trying to do, we can't let him do it." I tell them. "Has Pan mentioned the Heart Of The Truest Believer?" Emma asks. "Yeah, once or twice, maybe more. Why?" "Pan needs Henry's heart." "To save magic." I whisper. "What? That's what he told you?" Killian asks. I nod. "Is it not what he needs it for?" "No, he needs his heart, to save himself. Pan is dying. Henry's heart, will absorb all the magic in Neverland, Pan lives and Henry dies." Rumplestiltskin says. My heart breaks at this. "He lied to me." Which isn't a shocker, but it still hurts. I mean, he lied to everyone. Why does it hurt so much though?

"Don't tell me you actually trusted him, Max." My uncle starts. "He's evil." I shake my head. "I just, I had hope he would change, find another way, I don't know, something, but I had no idea he was going to kill Henry."

"She's in love with him." Regina states, shocked. It shocks everyone, including me. "What? No, I'm not." I defend, but she shakes her head. "I know love when I see it, even if you don't know it." Mary Margaret whispers.

"We don't have much time, we need to get to Skull rock, now." David says, helping me avoid this topic. We all head toward the sea. Mary Margaret and David are staying behind in case any of the Lost boys show up.

-

Once we dock on Skull Rock, we come across the problem. "Pan cast a shadow barrier." Rumpelstiltskin starts. "Lucky for you, I don't have my shadow, I will get Henry, and return with Pan safely inside Pandora's box." It takes some convincing but everyone is able to get through after Regina and Emma cast an eclipse. He's really got a backbone now that he's the Dark One.

We race up the rocky stairs, to Pan and Henry. "It's time to save magic Henry, to save Neverland." Pan says. "You are not using him." Neal says, keeping a distance from Pan and Henry. "Come to enjoy the show, I see? I'm sorry, but you're too late." Pan says, looking at Henry's hand now glowing. "Henry don't do it." I yell, everyone else starts encouraging him not to.

"I'm sorry, I have to save magic." He reaches his hand into his chest and tears his heart out. Once he shoves it in Pan's chest, Henry collapses into a ball on the ground. His mother's run over to him, and I stay glued to my spot. Pan is now the most powerful being.

-----

This sucks omg.

But eh, so yeah, I really have no clue where I'm going with this but eh. Thank you for everyone that actually reads this, or likes it

ily