-Chapter Fifteen-

/2 years later/

A/n: yesss I know some of this hasn't happened in the show but oh well and we're starting at the part where Killian finds out he's a dark one okay bye.

 ||3RD PERSON'S POV||

  It's been 2 years since Pan's death. It took some time, but Max eventually got over his death. But, there was still a small part of her, that would never forget her time in Neverland, or Peter Pan. Sadly, Emma Swan became the Dark One recently, causing pain in Killian, and everyone around her. She declared something big was coming, and something big is coming. 

    It was late one evening in Storybrooke, when it's residents noticed something was happening. 

Meanwhile, these past two years, Henry and Max became best friends.

-

||Max's POV||

  "Has anyone seen Killian?" I ask, sitting on the couch next to Henry. "No, he went after Emma, and hasn't came back." Mary Margaret says, placing her coffee cup to her mouth. "And you're not worried?" I ask. She and David share a look showing they should be. "Yeah, fair enough let's go." We follow Regina out the door and to Emma's house, there we find Emma laying on the couch, almost as if she's been stunned or something.

 "Emma, what happened?" Mary Margaret asks. "Hook's a Dark one." She says, sitting up. "You're joking right?" I ask, looking for some sort of humor on her face. "I wish I was, Max, But it was the only way to save him." "The consequences Emma, did you not think of them?" Regina asks, clearly worried about it. "I couldn't let him die. And, I thought I was doing something good." She whispers. Die? "Emma, give us back our memories, we can fix this. We can get rid of the Darkness for good." Mary Margaret says, trying to encourage her daughter. 

"The dreamcatchers, they're gone." David says, coming in. "Gone? What the hell is Captain Dark One up to now?" Regina says, looking at each of us. My uncle's a dark one, meaning he's evil. What happened in Camelot? "Max, and everyone else, I'm so sorry. I've took things upon myself, I'm sorry for everything." Emma tells us honestly. Mary Margaret hugs her. "We're all going to get through this. 

-

  The next day, we all meet back up at Emma's. Including Rumple and Belle. "Once a pirate, always a pirate. No offense Max." Regina tells me. I shrug. "He'll always be a pirate, you're right." "He wants revenge," Rumple starts. "Revenge does make sense. But, there must be more to his plan." 

"What about Merlin's message? Something about Nimue." I speak up. Merlin was the one who gave me the magic bean all those years ago to go to Neverland, it's almost as if he's always known what was going to happen, but whatever. He's dead now I guess.

 "Nimue was Merlin's first true love, and the first dark one. I can find her, since I'm still a Dark One, if you'd just take off this cuff." Emma says, holding her arm out. Everyone shares a glance. "Henry?" She asks. He shakes his head. "No, you lied to us. About everything. How can we trust you?" Emma looks hurt, and Henry stands up along with everyone else. "We need to get going, Emma stay here and rest, okay?" "Yeah, fine." She whispers and we follow everyone out of the house.

This is going to be a long day. 

Rumple tells us he's preparing somewhere else, since he can't win his battle with a book. "Max, I won't kill your uncle. Not like I killed Pan. I'm sorry about that. But I definitely will not kill him." Rumple tells me. I nod. "Thank you, but you can rough him up just a little." I tell him, he smiles and waves us off. 

-

We've spent about an hour going through books, but so far it's no use. Henry hands me a book until I hear something. "Psst. Max, Henry, come here." We both turn around from facing the shelf to see Emma. "Emma? What are you doing here?" I ask. "I need you both to trust me, I'm not asking you to remove my cuff, but I can do this. I just need hope. She looks at me and back to Henry. "We'll help you, but there needs to be no magic involved." Henry says and she nods. "Of course. Hook stole the dreamcatchers. If we can get them back we can learn what he's up to." Henry tells her about the locator spell in Mr.Gold's shop. Henry runs back over to Mary Margaret and tells them we're leaving, but not with Emma of course, and then we head off towards the shop.