Chapter 4 - Sensitive

For some reason I've just kept thinking about the Geodes lately... I think it's because I know I want one.

But this would be a big step, and Scott might not even want one. It also doesn't help that this fact has made me jumpy for the last couple of days, because I keep daydreaming/getting lost in my intense thoughts.

Scott kind of getting worried. I even zoned out in the middle of our first meeting...

Bad, right?

I assured him it was nothing and it is... but it also isn't. I mean I've never doubted our relationship, so why am I doing it now?

Looking back on it, actually, I know exactly why.

Scott has been the first one to move everything forward... He kissed me first, he said he loved me first, and he had to wait until I was comfortable to have sex. Now, I was thinking about it, and Scott might not be.

Is this what Scott had always felt like?

No, there's no way, but even if he did he never let it show like I was right now. Again I got jumpy when I heard Scott ask, "Mitch, are you listening?"

"Sorry." I murmured.

"Mitch, I'm sick of this! Just tell me what's wrong! Please! You're killing me here, I'm so worried, and you have just been avoiding me, are you mad at me?" He asked exasperated.

"No, no." I hurriedly said.

"Then what is it?" He asked softly.

I looked up at him a little scared. My fears creeping into my mind taking it over. "Whatever you're thinking stop. Just tell me."

"But what if you get freaked out, and don't love me anymore and--"

He cut me off with a kiss, whispering, "It doesn't matter what you do or say, I will always love you." I nodded.

"Ok." I kissed him again for confidence, and grabbed his hand leading him over to sit on the couch. "Ok." I repeated.

I took a deep breath and started, "Ok, so when we played the game you said something, and it got me thinking..." I looked up into his eyes, he was curious.

"Ok, so what?"

"Well, ever since that conversation I have been thinking about geodes... I just keep going over that question in my head, and thinking about having on with you, but I was really scared you'd think I was crazy and moving to fast. Also I've never really been the one to move the relationship forward like you, but I can't get it out of my head."

Scott laughed.

He laughed. Did he think I was joking? "Ok." I said, getting up and starting to walk away trying not to be too depressed. Scott grabbed my arm. I just stood there looking down.

Scott walked around so he was in front of me, lifting my chin up. I still avoided his eyes though. "Look at me please."

I took a deep breath, and looked at him. "You think I wouldn't want to have a geode with you?" I just held his stare, I couldn't lie to him, he knew that.

He also knew that's why I didn't answer.

"I love you Mitch, so of course. I would be honored."

"Wait, really?"

"Really." He said, and I could feel proudness, and happiness radiating off of him. I slung my arms around his neck giving him a kiss.

I felt my tears soon though, Scott pulled away, "What's wrong? Isn't it good I said yes?"

I laughed. "Of course, I just didn't think you would..."

"I love you too much to let you go over a geode. I know it's an important thing, but so are you." I smiled. He wiped my tears away, and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, I love you." I said, and sealed it with a kiss.

A/N

Mhmmm? Whatcha think?

Also...

THREE. DAYS. #SOON So excited for my box!!! :D

Obviously my daily obsession is the e album even though I haven't listened to it yet...

EHAGSDLTAET: Sing - Pentatonix (even though I've only heard the chorus...)

Don't forget to follow, vote, comment, do your thang!

Love y'all!

- krazykayla721