Chapter 10 - Celebration

We had completed our first mission without a hitch, and I was so excited! We had done it.

I was kind of surprised because I was the leader of this one. I did it on my own... Not really, but you know what I mean.

"Wow, you guys have exceeded our expectations... to be frank. Most teams do not finish their first mission... let alone that quickly. Well done." Our caretaker spoke. I learned her name was Esther after our meeting.

"Thanks." I stated.

"No, thank you." Scott added, Esther nodding in agreement.

"Alright, come back on Friday for your next mission, enjoy your day off." She finished with a wink.

"Thanks!" Kirstie squealed cheerily.

Todrick just sat there picking his nails. "I love our job, and thank you Es, but can we go before I pass out." This gave us all a good laugh before heading home.

Scott and I started walking home, him grasping my hand, lacing our fingers together.

"You did amazing Mitchie. Couldn't be more proud." He whispered.

I giggled leaning into him, burying my head in his shoulder. It was crazy how after all this time he could still make me blush. Which I did... A lot.

We finally arrived home, and he opened the door, gesturing for me to enter.

I smiled walking in, waiting for him to close the door behind himself. Once he did, I pushed him lightly against the door, giving him a slow kiss. He kissed back, smiling into it.

"Thank you... for yesterday. It meant a lot." I shyly admitted.

He tilted my chin up, locking eyes with me. "I just love you."

My heart swelled up with that, and Scott's chest glowed slightly. He smiled, enjoying the feeling the geode must have made him feel.

That's the amazing thing about geodes... Everyone says they can't express with words how they feel... the Geodes can transfer the feeling to the other person if it's strong enough... and I guess mine was.

"Wow." He exclaimed.

"I love you." I smiled.

"Obviously a lot more than I thought..." He said.

I giggled, "Well I do love you a lot." He looked lovingly into me eyes, and suddenly looked depressed. "Hey, hey what's wrong?"

He looked at me pained before saying, "Mine didn't glow... that means that I don't love you as much."

"But you love me enough, or else this," I poked his chest, "wouldn't be in your ch eat right now." I smiled. He nodded sadly.

I kissed him, "Plus, it doesn't mean you never will..."

"True." That made him smile, and I gave him a nice long hug.

He picked me up, lifting my feet off the ground earning him a squeal. "Put me down!"

He didn't though, carrying me to our bedroom, placing me gently down on the bed. I grabbed his neck bringing him down for a kiss.

I brought my lips to his ear, "Goodnight Scottie, I love you."

Scott kissed my forehead, before cuddling me, an arm around my waist. "Enjoy your dreams, my love. I love you."

With that we went to sleep smiling.

A/N

Finally Wattpad let me update, sorry for the wait.

Daily Obsession: Not have bronchitis. :|

EHAGSDLTAET: American Girl - Bonnie McKee

Don't forget to follow, vote, comment, do your thang!

Love y'all somaj!

- krazykayla721