Chapter 6 - Reunion

"Hey!" I heard a squealing Kirstie yell. A smile spread across my face, and we jumped into each other's arms. "I missed you so much Kitty." I whispered.

Ever since we became Juniors, she'd become my main go-to girl for advice. We really became close. Todrick has just become closer with me, and we love to hang out together.

We finally released each other when we heard Scott groan, and say, "Let me give the Kirstie bear a hug!"

"Stop your whining, baby." I said mockingly, causing him to poke his tongue out of his mouth. I returned the gesture, giving him a fake smile after.

Then Scott and Kirstie hugged, whispering some things so each other. Their relationship was definitely special. They were almost parents for each other...

It was beautiful.

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist. I turned around in shock, seeing a grinning Todrick.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, him picking me up. "Toddy!" I exclaimed.

I kicked my legs until he put me down. "How are you boo?" He asked. I smiled feeling a warmth in my chest. "Good." I replied.

My chest grew warm again, and I looked at him seeing him and Kirst talking. My heart swelled at the sight, causing him to look at me. "Wait!" Todrick said, accusingly.

"What?" Scott and I said in stereo. "That." He said pointing at both of us. "What do you mean?" We both said in stereo again.

"That's not normal... at least not this frequently..." He mumbled.

Kirstie gasped, "Did you get geodes together without telling us?"

We blushed, Scott nodding. Kirstie slapped Scott. "Why didn't you tell me you were thinking about this?" She scolded.

"Because he wasn't the one that suggested it, thank you very much." I stated, with my usual sass.

If Kirstie was shocked before, her jaw was on the floor now. "You? Mitch who had come to me asking me about every little thing that had to do with the physicality of a relationship?"

I nodded looking down.

She was right. I did do that. I had zero clue how to do anything, still kind of don't to be honest.

"Wait... you did that?" Scott asked, surprised, but mockingly.

"You know what? Unlike you mister, I had been in absolutely NO relationships... so excuse me for being late, and confusing about everything." I started out sassy, but quickly became shy and quiet.

Scott wrapped his arms, "That's ok, that's part of why I love you." He stated.

He kissed me on the forhead, and I heard aww's from both Kirstie and Todrick...

I opened my arm silently asking for a group hug, they all complied.

We were finally all back together...

Now it was time for some major saving.

Time to get to work.

A/N

Sorry, but I've been posting the story I said I would when the Album was released. It's called Blissful Love, and has 5 parts up already.

Daily Obsession: Jake

EHAGSDLTAET: New Year's Day

Don't forget to follow, vote, comment, do your thang!

Love y'all!

- krazykayla721