Chapter 8 - Remind You

It was time to go and stop this serial killer tomorrow.

Let me tell you... I was really nervous.

1) We were going up against a serial killer who was obviously good at it, since he wasn't in jail yet.

2) This was our first mission, most people can't complete it, or they get seen...

3) I was the 'leader'.

I mean I had disobeyed Scott sometimes when he was leader, and always had a plan if his didn't work...

But I had never actually been a leader of... well anything.

"Hey Mitch!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by Scott. What could he need this late? I walked toward his room, opening the door and peeking my head in, "Yes?"

He smiled beckoning me to come over there. I opened the door completely, going over to him.

He stepped up gently grabbing my face. "You know I love you right?" Before I could even answer he kissed me slowly, and sweetly.

When he pulled away smiling, I nodded. "Why?"

He didn't answer, giving me a another slow kiss. He pulled me onto the bed, making it so he was above me.

"I know you're nervous about tomorrow, so let me help." He whispered against my lips. "How?"

I mean kissing was great, but it was more just to distract me.

He smiled, "By reminding you why I'm in love with you."

He kissed my lips, "You are beautiful."

He kissed my neck, "You are rare."

He kissed my collar bone, giving it a little bite, "You are strong."

He moved to where my geode is, kissing it slightly longer than the others, "You are brave."

He kissed the center of my stomach, "You are the sweetest person I've ever met."

He moved down, kissing my hip, "You are honest."

He kissed the same places again, just repeating the one keyword as he made his way back up my body. He finally kissed my lips whispering, "Beautiful."

I opened my eyes staring into his loving ones for a few seconds before bringing him down for a kiss. "Thank you." I whispered.

"Oh, just wait till I'm done."

Tonight was different than all of the other nights. We didn't just have sex, he made love to me. He made me beautiful, important.

I hoped I did the same for him.

Everything was done with the purpose of showing the other how much we loved each other. It was indescribable.

At the end of the night, he pulling me into him, whispering sweet nothings into my ear until I fell asleep.

A/N

Does this make up for not updating?

Daily Obsession: Troye Sivan

EHAGSDLTAET: Fools ^^^

Don't forget to follow, vote, comment, do your thang!

Love y'all!

- krazykayla721