Chapter 5 - Cracked

Scott had figured since we made the decision to get the geode, we should do it pretty soon. So here we are getting a geode.

When you are young, your parents go out and buy there sons/daughters each a geode. This is so we can break it apart with the love of our life's when we are older.

Once you break it apart, half of it goes to your soul mate, and if it's true love the other half will go into your own heart. My geode would go into my heart, and Scott's into his.

We both brought ours out, both in a present. It's kind of a tradition, and ritual all in one. I had to go first, since I 'proposed' to him.

I handed him my geode. Mine was a red geode on of the most rare there are. My parents got it for in me in hopes I would be just that...

I guess you could say they were right.

Scott opened the box, admiring it's outer layer before looking up at me, "Are you sure?"

I nodded, "I trust you, you'll know if I don't want to see you." I sassed. He chuckled taking his hands, cracking the geode in half. He gasped when he saw the red, "Wow, Mitch. It's just... beautiful, like you." I smiled at his words.

He kissed the rock, putting it to his heart. He leaned forward, grabbing my neck with his other hand, kissing me. He let go of my neck to grab the geode putting it to my heart, it absorbing the geode.

My chest glowed red when we broke the kiss, "Beautiful." He repeated.

"Alright your turn." I smiled. He pulled out his box from behind him handing it to me. I stared at it for a while, silently asked him the same question he asked me.

"Open it, like you said, you'll know if I don't want to see you." I laughed, opening the box. The outside was a dark grey, but smooth unlike mine which had been black, and bumpy.

Scott was about to say say something when I spoke up, "I got it." He smiled, "I know."

I bended the water from the water I had been drinking, slicing the rock cleanly in half. "See, mines neater." I said, sticking my tongue out before laughing, Scott joining me.

I admired the beautiful purple color Scott's geode had. "Wow, that's really elegant, not exactly what I expected Scotland, but amazing nonetheless." He nodded, agreeing with me.

I kissed the rock, it sending shivers down my spine. I placed the rock over his heart giving him a nice slow kiss. I felt the rock disappear, my hand left on his chest. We came apart smiles on our face.

"I love you." We both said in unision, giggling.

Now I truly had a piece of with me...

Wherever I go.

A/N

Short little blip of mostly fluff.

#2Days

Daily Obsession/EHAGSDLTAET: La Paloma (SSA)

Don't forget to follow, vote, comment, do your thang!

Love y'all!

- krazykayla721