Chapter 9 - Mission 1

I woke in the morning to the pleasant smell of bacon.

I guess Scott was making breakfast, a rare occurrence, but probably good for today. I mean, Scott did a good job at distracting me yesterday, but now it's the day of the actual mission and I would be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

I slowly but surely got out of bed I'm walking into the kitchen to see you but nobody was in there. Wait what?

I heard someone scream behind me, and I elbowed them in the stomach.

"Babe." I heard them cough.

"Oh, Scott? I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit you, I didn't know that it was you, I just--"

He cut me off with a kiss.

"I know darling. I probably should have known better."

I gave him a hug, "Are you sure you're alright?"

He laughed. I guess that means he's ok, what does mean I'm not gonna be worrying about it later.

"C'mon!" He motioned me over.

Scott pulled out my chair from you, and went to put our breakfast on two plates. When he was finished he brought it over and said, "The finest for the Queen, our Leader Mitch Grassi."

I giggled, "Ok, you can stop now."

"You said I wanted to?" He smirked. Ugh, this boy.

We quickly finished our breakfast without a word, and I could feel the tension building. "Todrick and Kirstie will be over here soon."

"Alright."

I walked over to the pictures on the wall looking at them before I completely zoned out. I wasn't even really thinking about anything in particular, just getting my own head.

I was interrupted out of my daydream when I felt Scott caress my cheek. "Mitch." He whispered.

"Yes?" I whispered back.

"We got to go, they're here."

"Then what are we waiting for?" I said with a smile.

He chuckled, giving me a pack, grabbing my hand and leading me out the door. We both piles into the car, in the back.

"Hey Dip Dot, Chē."

We replied, "Hey Kirst."

Todrick gave us a weird look, then turned to Kirstie, "Then will never be normal." He murmured.

All three of us giggled.

"I'm glad that you aren't super nervous for today, because I have a good feeling about this." I smiled.

Scott looked shocked.

"What?"

"You're telling the truth... That was a quick transition."

I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Well, after what you did to me last night, a lot of things can change."

I smirked as I pulled away and saw him blushing.

"Seriously?" He asked.

"You have that kind of effect on me." I shrugged.

We finally got to the address that the agency it said that murder would take place. I looked at the clock.

9:31

It was taking place around 10 o'clock, that means we had just enough time to get in position.

"Alright let's go, and remember: Don't be seen using tour powers, and save the woman, even if we can't get the killer."

They all nodded, feeling very determined. Christian Scott had a little bit of a pride and then, and Todrick more admiration. Huh.

We all piled out of the car getting into our positions.

Todrick was in the back alley, while Scott was at the end of the street near the light.

Kirstie was above looking down, as she could tell us where he was, and recollect everything if need be.

I was exactly where the murder took place.

Kirstie gave the signal she saw him, and I searched discretely until I laid eyes on him.

Scott was talking to the woman, and when he came close enough to me, I asked him, "Hey, do you know how to get to the other Sicily Restaurant?"

He replied with a curt, "No." I made the weeds come out if the cracks, and go into his shoe holding him down.

I walked up to him again, "How about now?" I asked.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"How about you shut up, before I become your worst nightmare. We can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way. Are you going to walk where I tell you to walk, or am I going to make you walk where I want you to walk?"

He held up a one.

I grabbed onto his arms leading him to Todrick.

When he got further enough away from the crowds, I made some nature cuffs, and put them on the murderer.

"Shall we." Todrick said.

I nodded. Scott came into view around the corner with Kirstie, and we headed back.

Mission 1:

Success.

A/N

Mhmm?

Daily Obsession: Candy

EHAGSDLTAET: Nightingale - Demi

Don't forget to follow, vote, comment, do your thang!

Love y'all!

- krazykayla721