Chapter 3 - Geode

We finally got everything settled in, when we got a call from the station. They told us to come in later that day so that they can give us the breakdown on what our job would be exactly. I was going to be something like spy/cop kind of thing, but it wasn't quite sure.

We were both very excited, would be honest we just wanted to spend a little time just chilling. So that's what we did.

"Hey Mitch..." He sang.

"Hey whaattt?" I sang back.

He brought out a bag of Skittles, and sat on the couch across from me. "What to play never have I ever with me like we used to our freshman year with the group?"

I nodded.

This is kind of become me and Scott's thing we started dating. We always just sit around and talk, usually playing some sort of game. This one was usually the most common one that we played.

Somehow, we always came up with them we'd never really asked each other before. It was kind of weird, I mean we've known each other for years now my but there is still a lot of things I could learn about him, and from him.

"Never have I ever had a geode with anyone."

I didn't eat one.

"You really think that I would have had a geode with someone? Scott, you do that with someone that you are in love with. Before you I had maybe one friend. There is no way in hell I would ever have had a geode with someone."

We both laughed at that knowing it was true.

Now, for those of you that don't know let me explain to you what a geode does.

When you fall in love with someone, or you get married, or you get engaged, something along those lines, you do this thing called breaking a geode. Geodes are those ugly rocks the outside that if you split in half they have the pretty purple crystals on the inside. Well, not alway purple, but you get the point.

When you both use your powers the same time to break the rock in half, The Rock absorbs some of both of your powers. Not out of you, but just some of the power that you used to open it.

Whichever power goes into one side, that the side that you give to your partner. It makes it so that you always can find each other. The geode makes a possible for your powers to be like magnets. Basically if you need to find them, The Rock will point you in the right direction.

Anyways, back to the game.

"Never have I ever been drunk." I stated... it's funny neither of us has said this one before. Scott smiled taking a skittle and eating one.

"When was this?"

"When I was younger my stupid friend decided that since I cut a huge gash in my arm that it would be a good idea to pour tequila straight on to it. She did wanted to get infected, and alcohol clean out the wound, but she clearly put way too much. I got drunk, not really on purpose or anything."

I laughed, of course.

I loved playing these games.

The more we kept playing the game, the more my mind kept drifting back to the Geode question. If I'm being honest there's anybody that I would ever want to have a geode with, it will be Scott.

He was kind of my everything...

Hopefully it would happen.

One day.

A/N

Double update, you're welcome!

Don't forget to follow, vote, comment, do your thang!

Love y'all!

- krazykayla721