Chapter 7 - Real World

"Now that you all have become part of the real world fighters, we're going to start you out with some missions. We have someone at this particular agency who can see into the future, so we have one that we know we want you all to go on."

Someone who could see in the future? That's a pretty amazing power, if you ask me.

"There will be a murder in a couple of days, this man has been murdering people for years. He's a serial killer, but none of his previous murders have ever been linked. We want you to save the woman, and bring him back here."

Well damn.

Serial killers, ok.

"Now we want you leading the attack Mitch." He said pointing at me. Wait...

What?

"Wait, why would I lead the attack? I've never done that, so probably not the best idea." I asked truthfully.

"We get that, but you are the most powerful on the team, arguably. We will be best for you to go first, because you have the most likelihood of surviving if he came after any of you." He stated.

Not really, but I can't really argue with the man... he's my boss.

I felt Scott grow worried, so I grabbed his hand giving him a reassuring smile. It worked a little bit.

"Following Mitch, will be Scott, then Kirstie, then Todrick. It doesn't really matter what order the last two of you are in, but Kirstie has more fighting experience that's why we put her there. It is imperative though, that Mitch goes first. This guy is dangerous and you know how to use your powers the best."

I guess that was true.

"Ok, now we just have to go over a few things." Oh great, probably more rules.

They were very strict here, there were quite a few things I can get you fired, or even having to get your memory wiped. They were very into secrecy, it was one of the things we have to keep.

We're allowed to tell people we work at the agency, but nothing about any of the missions we would ever be on. That if they were people with powers, they didn't have powers we weren't allowed to tell them anything other than the fact that we worked for the government.

"You are not to be seen by any humans. At least not while using your powers." Ooh, that going to be difficult.

Okay, so unlike any other superhero movie you've seen, superhero actually don't wear costumes. We wear normal clothes so that we blend into our environment.

That's what made this job so hard, we had to not be seen using her powers by humans that work inevitably going to be around us.

So we even needed to be in a secluded place, for we had to be close enough to the person that the power wasn't really visible. Considering it was a serial killer, I'm sure there will be plenty of people around, because these guys are the experts.

"Alright guys... let's go start getting ready." I said.

With that all of us became determined.

It's go time.

A/N

I know I haven't been updating, but I just started a new book called Blissful Love, and it already has 10 parts out... so maybe tell me what you think!

Daily Obsession: Y'all

EHAGSDLTAET: Something's Gotta Give

Don't forget to follow, vote, comment, do your thang!

Love y'all!

- krazykayla721