•11•

New Day...

Kyriel's POV

Today was June 30th which is Major's 4th birthday. When he was born I was scared out of my mind. Of course my mother wasn't there until later at the hospital. But at least she got to see him I guess.

Anyways, we are going to Disneyland for Major's birthday. I need to get this trap stuff out of my head.

Dashawn says he's going to go. He needs to. That's exactly why i'm calling him right now.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Are you still going with us to Disneyland for Major's birthday?" I asked going straight to the point.

"Ah man! No I can't."

"Why can't you?!" I said, sounding very irritated.

"I gotta perform some where."

"And that's more important than your son? Your stupid gig or whatever is more important than Major?! Don't you think I got something else I gotta do too?!"

"But how the hell you expect me to buy him stuff? This is my job and you don't understand that if I don't go, i'm not getting paid."
I was quiet because I really was about to cuss his ass out. I'm not one of those baby mamas that ask for stuff all the time.
He better be happy i'm not like Sabrina off of Tyler Perry's movie that's like BYREEENN. Haahaa.

"Imma come over there now to see him."
"Whatever Dashawn." I said and hung up.

He gets on my nerves with that bullshit.

Anyways, I went into Paris and Major's room to wake him up.

"Happy Birthday Major! Wake up." I said trying to sound enthusiastic.

His eyes fluttered right open. It was funny. "Ooh it's my birthday?!"

"Mhmm."

"Are we going to Disneyland with daddy?"

He just had to ask.

"I don't know babe. But you'll see later. Let's get you dressed."

"Okay."
He took my hand as I helped him up. I washed him up and we were going to dress a like today so I put a white t-shirt on him, jeans, and a pair of his favorite jordans that we both have.

I had already did my hygiene things but I just had to change.

Just as I was about to, someone was at the door. I groaned and scratched my head as I walked to it.

I opened it to see Major's wanna-be rapper dad standing there.

"Wassup, Ky."

"Mad at you ."

"Ah, baby you know you can't be mad at me forever."

I raised my eyebrow. "Nigga i'm not your baby. So stop being a damn flirt and bring ya ass in here so Major can see you." I commanded and opened the door more.

"Damn. Okay boss. Putting people in check."

I rolled my eyes. I noticed when he walked in, he had all this stuff with him.

"You look good, Ma." He said. Did he not hear what I said?

I looked down at my outfit. I wasn't even wearing anything spectacular, considering I had these shorts on.
And I was curvy so what he meant was 'your body looks good'. But he's not getting it because he left me for some chick that only had a cute face.