•29•

Zaye's POV

Pops, the crew, and I was ready to get it popin' like rice crispies and get Kyriel back. But I was worried. Quadell hasn't been answering his phone and that's not like him.

"Maybe them bitches took him too." Pops said pissed as hell. He was ready to bust all caps.

"Probably did." I threw my phone down on the couch. I haven't been staying at my place. It's too risky. So I've been coolin' out at my aunts.

"I'm sure y'all mama know where they are." Pops says.

"Yeah but she don't call us. So we don't know shit." I burried my face in my palms. I just wanted all this to be over.

"Zaye, after all this bullshit is over with, the trap needs to be shut down. Ion need y'all mixed up in no more gang violence." He said.

I didn't blame him though. I wanna be done with all this too. Plus I got a son or daughter on the way so I gotta set an example.

I picked my phone back up and texted a message out to the crew to meet up at the trap so we could go.

~

Kyriel's POV

I woke up with Quadell's arms around me. I finally felt safer than I was the past few days.

But it of course I still felt uneasy that I didn't know what Will aka Greed was going to do. He's unpredictable.

I felt Quadell kiss my forehead. "Are you okay?" He asked me. "Because i'll break us out if you need anything."

"I'm okay. I just wanna know when-"

We heard a loud thump sound all of a sudden.

"The hell-, maybe that's Zaye and them." Quadell got up quick.

"Wait here okay?" He kissed me. I nodded.

I hope it's the guys coming.

Quadell's POV

If these niggas called themselves 'kiddnapping' they did a horrible job because the basement door was unlocked.

The basement was next to the kitchen. I saw a box of baking soda and coke. Not the drink either.

"Yo! Quadell catch." I turned my head and Price handed me a gun.

"Where is Kyriel? Get her." He said in one breath because Greed's gang was on us.

"She's in the basement." I said and ran back down.

"Ky come on! Quick so we can get you out of here!" I said. She quickly got up. I took her hand when she got close to me.

When we got up to the first floor, somebody tried to hit me but I shot his ass like it was nothing.

"Ky take this gun and go outside." I said turning to her.

"No! I can't leave y'all in here fig-"

"Kyriel, Our child doesn't need you stressed out right now okay?" I kissed her forehead.

"Fine." I watched her go out and then went to go help Zaye. I slammed the nigga down that was on him.

"I need to get my mama, bruh." I heard Zaye say.

"Aiight, man go then!" I punched the dude I slammed down.

We heard some police sirens, indicating that Zion was here.
He came running in with a squad with him.