•22•

Later.....
Kyriel's POV

Before we even went to whatever Quadell was talking about what the guys had for me, we went to his mama's house for some reason. I didn't bother to ask.
His mom is cool beans though. She got along well with my dad so Zaye used to come over his house a lot.

When we got out the truck Quadell held my hand as we went up on her porch.
He knocked on the door and we waited for her to open up.

"Who is it?" We heard her say.

"It's me." He says.

"Who's me?"

"Ma, you playing games. It's somethin' important I wanna talk to you about."

She finally opened the door and looked at Quadell and then at me.

"Ooh come on in. You didn't say you had the birthday girl with you!"

I smiled. I went in after his mom hugged me and told me happy birthday.

"Go ahead and sit on the couch so I can figure our what this big head child wants." She laughed.

"Okay." I giggled.

I felt like we came over to kill time. But I wonder what he wanted to talk to her about.

Quadell's POV

Me and Ma went into the Kitchen. She leaned on the counter and crossed her arms across her chest.

"So what did you wanna talk to me about? You got a baby on the way?" She asked.

"No ma. I don't have a baby out here. " I answered. "Why you think that everytime I say I got sum to talk to you about?"

"I'm sorry Dell, just go on 'head and tell me."

"Well, how would you feel if me and Ky were together? Cuz everytime I have a girl you treat her strange. And that ain't coo' ma."

"I like her."

"So you ain't goin' treat her bad right?"

"No promises."

"Ma, forreal."

"Ahw, i'm just teasing." She chuckled. "Go on 'head and stop waisting her time. It's her birthday and you got her at my house."

"Tryina kill time."

"Oh so you using me?"

"Naah." I laughed.

~

Kyriel's POV

So we finally pulled up to the club, which I didn't feel like going to tonight. But we're already her so I might as well make the best of it.

Quadell opened my door for me and held my hand as I got out.

"I don't know what their asses got planned up in here but hopefully it ain't too crazy." He says.

"Oh gosh." I say.

We walked in the club and it was a bunch of people every where. Nice birthday present. Feel the sarcasm.

"Oh hell no Quadell. All of these people in here." I put my left hand on top of his.

"You goin' have fun, iight?"

I sighed and just rolled my eyes. We found Von in the club with a drink in his hand.
"Aye, Tyrell let the Dj know Ky's here!" He said.

"Hell. No." I let Quadell's hand go and started to walk out. I hate being the center of attention. And all these damn people in here? Please.