•5•

I woke up to the brightness of the room and to my phone vibrating next to me. I looked at it and saw Lola, one of Zaye's best g's text me. I think they dating lowkey. Lol.

Lola:Wassup Ky? You comin over to the trap?

Ky: Yeah

Lola: Ard , I like how you handled your own yesterday. Von always got a smart mouth. He tried to play Zaye but he put him in his place.

Ky: Well now he know not to play with me too! Ctfu

Lola: Lmaoo! Ard Sis see you here.

Ky: Ard Lo

I sat my phone back on the night stand. After that I got up and took a long shower and did the rest of my hygiene things.

I walked back in to my room and put my outfit for the day on: Tight black crop top, Pyrex Flannel, Stone washed skinny jeans, and tims. I put on some make up next.

Right when I put my snapback on backwards, April came in my room, telling me someone was knocking.

"Ard, go in your room."

"Wh-"

"Don't ask anything okay? Just go."

She huffed and walked away. I grabbed my gun for just in case and headed downstairs.

I hid my gun behind my back and opened the door.

It was my mom's abusive ass boyfriend. "What you want Will?" I ask, gripping onto my gun.

"I just wanted to know where ya mama been at, damn. No need to be hostile." He spoke.

I rolled my eyes."Well she ain't text you? She got shot and she got one good arm to use."

"No she didn't text me. Imma leave her alone so she can get better."

"Mhm, is there anything else you need? I gotta go to work." I rolled my eyes.

"Can I see my daughters?"

"No cuz they not yours!" This man is absolutely crazy! April and Paris aren't not his!

"Can you please leave? I have to go." I added.

"Ard bye."

I straight closed the door.

My mom needa stop dealing with that man cuz he crazy! Who am I kidding, she's crazy too but I gotta love her anyways.

I went back upstairs to get Major and my sisters and then we were out the house to start the day.

~

When I walked in the trap, Lola was here already waiting.

"Hey Lola." I say greeting her.

"Hey Ky. You have your first problem today."

Problem? What?

"What do you mean?"

"Quadell and some guards are holding a guy downstairs because he hasn't paid up yet."

"Oh my gosh. Come on." Lola and I went down some steps by a window. After we got down there, we had to walk down this hallway. We stoppes at a door and I opened it.

"Good. Ky's here." I heard one of the guys say.

I walked straight up to the guy they was holding.