•25•

Quadell's POV

I woke up to someone lightly rocking me. I opened my eyes and saw I was still at Kyriel's place on her couch.

"Quadell." It was April. "Where's Kyriel?" She asked.

I sat up and gave her a confused look.

"What do you mean where's Kyriel? She's not here?" I quickly got up and went up to Ky's room.

Her door was open. I walked in and she wasn't in her bed.

"She told me that she'd be back last night but she never came back." April says.

This isn't like her, at all. Her phone was still on her dresser, so it wasn't like I could call her.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Almost 12 noon." She says.

Damn. How did I sleep that long? The hell?

"Um, go get Paris. Imma take y'all to ya auntie's." I said. She nodded and went to go do what I said.

This was so weird! Did she get lost? Nah. Did she get kiddnapped? Maybe she'll show up. But this is just not like Ky.

Kyriel's POV

I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I was laying on a bed. The room accually looked nice. But I was still scared.

I got up and tried to open the door but it was locked. Shit!

I started banging on it. Which was probably the worst idea.

I backed up and looked around. Maybe I could smash the window. But before I could do anything the door opened and I ran back to the bed.

To my surprise, Jamal opened the door and shut it behind him.

"Oh hell no! Get away from me!" I hollered.

"Chill! Please!" He said, as he came closer to me. I moved when he moved.

"Chill? I just got fucking kiddnapped and you want me to chill?!" I yelled.

"This is why I had been trying to talk to you!" He sat in the chair in front of this bed.
"I wanted to tell you that Greed was tryina kidnap you. And I had been working for him. I reget it all. That nigga is crazy and he threatened to kill my family if I didn't do anything that he wanted."

I just sat there with my knees up to my chest looking down at my feet. Was he the one that shot Zaye then?
I looked up mugging him.

"You shot Zaye didn't you?" I said lowly. "Didn't you?!" I hollered.

"No! That was just some of Greed's boys that did that shit." He says.

I rolled my eyes and put my head down.
"Im sorry. I really am. He told me to do all those things to you that I regret." He said.

I sat there quiet. I didn't have anything to say. What was I suppose to say?

All of a sudden the door opened.

"Jamal, why are you in here?! Get yo ass up and start filling them duffles up downstairs!" The familiar voice said.

"Yes sir." Jamal got up quick.

The man openes the door wider and stepped in once Jamal left.

"Will?" I said with a confused look.

"It's Greed to you."

What the hell?!

"You?! You're Greed?! You caused all this shit to happen!!" I yelled in frustration.