•27•

Kyriel's POV

After about waiting for test results for an hour or two, the doctor came back.

"I believe what your feeling are just symptoms." The doctor says.

"What do you mean just symptoms?" I asked.

"Well, I don't think you're aware, but you're pregnant."

I felt my mother look at me.

"This your first time?" The doctor asked.

"N-no. And I didn't feel like this the last time. I didn't feel sick or anything." I replied.

"Every pregnancy is different." He says.

I sighed. I watched the doctor come over to the monitor and look at information.

"You've also been dehydrated. You gotta make sure you drink fluids. I'll be back. I'll make sure a nurse gets you water."

I nodded and watched the doctor leave.

"You been with Dashawn again?" My mother asked.

"No." I sighed.

"Who then?"

"...Quadell."

"Quadell? You've been with-"

"We're together, okay?" I said frustrated. She was acting like she didn't understand what I was with Quadell meant.

I turned my head and Will came in. He looked right at me, then at my mother.

"So what's going on?" He asked liked he accually cared.

"She's pregnant." My mom said resting her arm on her leg.

"Oh hoh hoh, again?" He asked.

He made me sound like a hoe jeez.

"Can you let me call somebody? That's the least you can do since i'm stuck." I scoffed.

Will look at me. I swear this nigga creeps me out. "Aiight. On ya mama's phone. And if you tell who ever you tryina call about where you are, i'll deal with you myself." He says.

I rolled my eyes. My mom passed me her phone.

"Wait a minute, who you tryina call?" Will had the nerve to ask me.

"That's none of your concern." I raised my eyebrow.

"It is now." He said.

I huffed and handed my mom her phone back. "I'm so tired of dealing with your ass." I mumbled.

"You lucky you pregnant." Will said.

"And you lucky you not dead yet." I scoffed.

He chuckled and walked out. Part of me was scared of him just a little bit but another part of me wasn't. So I had no problem saying what I had to say to him. He might think he's about to control me but he's not.

"Kyriel stop." She said lowly.

"Stop what? Sticking up for myself?! Something you scared to do?!" I spat.

"You just can't talk to Will any kind of way! He's crazy!"

I didn't even feel like responding. I've been tired of her bull for the longest. And i'm just going to have to play along with all of this.

Also I have to seriously be careful now. I have to protect the baby.

~

Zaye's POV