•26•

Kyriel's POV

A few hours had gone by already and I was still sitting on this bed, in the same spot. I just wanted to be home because I've already been feeling sick. When I see Dashawn, i'm beating his ass.

The door opened up. It was my mother again. What was the point of her coming in here if she wasn't going to get me out of here?

"You okay?" She had the nerve to ask. She walked over to the bed and sat down.

"Not really." I played with my fingers.

"Maybe you need to move around a little bit. You've been staying in one spot." She had a small smile on her face.

"Maybe you should find a way for me to get out of here." I scoffed. I got up and stood by the window. I tapped it just to get a feel of it. I was going to figure a way out.

I heard her sigh and get up. I felt her presence come near me but I didn't look back to face her.

Next thing I know, the door slams open causing us to turn so hard we could have got whip lash. Will looked mad as hell.

"What are you doin' in here?" He was obviously talking to my mother.

"Checking on my daughter." She said with an attitude.

"Ooh." He says sarcasticly. "What you need to do is work on what I need right now. Not. Her." He says. Will started walking over to us.

All of a sudden I felt nauseous again. I needed to get out of here so I could get to the doctors. I probably got food poisoning or something. Maybe while they're arguing, I could run out.

"Let's go. And don't make me repeat myself!" He yelled which made me jump a little.

She needs to stop letting this nigga punk her. That's another thing that i'm glad I didn't get from her. My father didn't raise no punks.

That's why I decided to do something. I ran past Will. I heard him yelling and telling somebody to come get me but all I had on my mind was to find the front door.

I felt somebody pick me up. I tried to break free from the guy but he was stronger than me.

"Bring her back and keep her ass locked up in here!" I heard Will say. I saw him holding on my mother's arm. She looked so apoligetic. But that's nothing new.

"Don't hurt her! Please." She begged. Will smacked her hard. I don't know how she could take abuse from him. And it's not like I could do anything. I was stuck.

After this dude braught me back up the steps, Will pulled my mother down the steps with him.

"The next time you try to get out, you gettin' cuffed to the bed." He said after he put me on the bed.

Ugh its been what? Several hours and I was wondering, was I ever getting out of here?

Quadell's POV

I went up to the hospital to talk to Zaye. He couldn't do nothin' about what's going on but he wanted to know everything at was up.

When I got to his room, he was watchin' somethin'.

"Wassup bro?" I said.

"Sup." He says as we dapped. "Any signs of Kyriel?" He asks.

"Nah."

"Major at my aunts?"

"Nope. He's probably with his dad by now."

We was quiet for a split second. "Why don't y'all try to find Dashawn and see what happened? He might know somethin'."