•6•

I wasn't planning on going to the trap today but I did. I did the usual routine; dropped my sisters and Major off at my Aunt's.

Maj wanted to go with Dashawn so I let him call him but he told him that he had to work, as in work 'in the studio'.

"Don't be sad Baby boy. Don't worry about it. You'll have fun at Aunties." I said, trying to cheer him up. He had his head down. I hated when Dashawn would turn him down.

He nodded and I walked him and my sisters to my Aunt's door.

My cousin Zayla opened up.

"Hey Ky." She greeted me.

"Hey."

I walked in and saw my Aunt Shana. She didn't even ask how I was doing. She just said "You needa be careful Kyriel." While putting Major's backpack on her sofa. I was standing inside at her door.

"I know."

"I don't want nothing to happen to you too."

"Yes Ma'am. I'll see you later." I sighed.

My Aunt is like my 2nd mother. She has 5 kids on her own to deal with but she never minds when I bring my sisters and Major.

I left my aunts house and made my way over to the trap.

~

I pulled up and nodded to the guards as they let me in. I pulled my range rover in to Zaye's spot then made my way inside.

I said hey to Sadé, the secretary.

"Anything I need to know about?" I leaned over her desk to ask.

"Still trying to find who shot Zaye and Y'all mama." She says.

"I don't know where to go though. How are we suppose to know where they are?" I ask.

"We don't know. It may be risky."

Damnit....

"We goin figure this out. I need to have a meeting." I say.

When I turned around I saw Quadell heading towards me but he was on his phone.

"Quadell!" I called.

"Wassup Trap Queen?" He said, looking up.

"I need for you to let everyone know I want a meeting now."

"Ard."

We walked in opposite directions and I told Lola to let the girls know too.

~

Once everyone was in the room and took their seats, all eyes were on me. Most of the guys were licking their lips and staring but I began.

"First off, y'all know who I am. Remember if you cross me wrong, that's your life. Any questions?" I asked. One guy raised his hand.

"Yeah, you single?" He asked. I saw Quadell get tense. "Yeah, but I'm not interested in you." I said rolling my eyes and looking somewhere else.

"Damn shortie is on her boss shit!" I heard someone say. I was going to sit down but Quadell was in my seat.

"Um, that's my seat your sitting in, so..-" I trailed off before Quadell had pulled me down on his lap. I tried getting up but he had a good hold on me.

"Just sit on my lap girl." He said. "No." I got up. "So we need to find out who shot my brother, anyone got any leads?" I asked.

"Yeah, we got beef with this gang from east." Someone said. "They might've did it."