•13•

It was night. I quietly walked out of Quadell's. I needed to get some of my things from my place. I had his keys. He wouldn't mind.

I hopped in and started the ignition. I hope he didn't wake up and see that his car was gone but it is one in the morining.

~

I pulled up in no time. I quickly went in and got on the elevator.

I felt like someone was following me down the hall or something. I got my keys out and unlocked my door. I walked over to the stairs and went up to my room to get somethings.

After I was done I went downstairs and out the door.

To be honest I felt scared knowing someone was after me. Oh my gosh do they even know where I live?
Before I could even lock the door, somebody pulled me and covered my mouth with something!

I tried to scream but I couldn't. My vision started to blur and I blacked out.

~

I woke up in a room and I saw someone sitting in the corner.

"Babygirl, you finally decided to wake up." The familiar voice said.

He walked up to me. It was Dashawn. Why would he do this?

"Why did you bring me here?!"

"Don't worry about it."

He rubbed my cheek with his finger but I moved away.

"I'm getting the hell out of here." I got up out of the bed.

"You've got me fu-" He cut me off by pulling me back.

"You're not going anywhere. That nigga Quadell ain't here to save you. He's never ever going to save you."

He started kissing my neck and I tried hard to push him off. I pushed him off but he would come back with that lustful look in his eyes.

"I love you Ky. I always have." He whispered in my ear.

"I don't love you though!"

He laughed at me. "Ahw, you don't mean that."

"Dashawn. Stop it!" I kept trying to push him away.

"You were always fiesty and that's what I'be always liked about you. But i'm about to tame that."

I felt my strength giving in but I needed him to get off the top of me so I could make a run for it.

"Get. OFF!" I hollered and pushed him as hard as I could. When he was off I made a run for it.

"Ay! Somebody stop her!" He yelled.

All of a sudden a buff guy came out of a room. Damn it!

He escorted me back in the room.

"Let me the fuck go for I get somebody to bust a cap!" I hollered.

He pushed me back on the room and slamed the door shut.

I looked at the window but they had rails over them.

I couldn't fight anymore. There was no use.

"Dashawn, please. Stop. Don't do this!"

He chuckled and walked towards me.

"I'll let you go if my needs are done. I want us to be how we used to be." He started kissing my neck.

"Stop! No! There is no how we used to be and there will never be ever again!"

He just went back to what he was doing. I tried screaming and punching him but nothing stopped him.

He pushed me on the bed. "I don't care if your some little trap queen now! You ain't the queen of me so I do what ever the hell I want!"

And that's when he tried going down on me and I screamed and faught as hard as I could.

"Let me go! STO-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clif hanger......

What do you think is going to happen? 💀