Chapter 17

A/N: GUYS I FOUND THIS IN MY NOTES!!! I BET ITS BAD BUT SERIOUSLY IF YOU LIKE THIS BOOK READ THE END!!! PLEASE....

Nash pov

Little did Hayley know, I'm friends with Gavin again and he has told me everything. Finds out his really is inlove with Hayley, So Gavin has a plan if i be nice to her then I do something really mean or set them up, then Gavin can be there to look after her so she will like Gavin then he will be happy. But me knowing Hayley i don't think she would fall for it but lets hope.

I know this is really wrong and im going to feel crap afterward, because the truth is deep deep down I still fall for Hayley and its not just once, its everytime I see her. Now she either is going to fall for Sammy, Gavin, Hayes or me. I dont think it will me but i hope.

Hayleys pov

I got up for the my soft hotel bed and moved over to my suit case, I'm a billion times excited to see Sammy, I think he is everything I wanted and you might be thinking "you only have known him for 2 minutes" or "You have been with so many boy" or even "You have said that already" but really when some says his name I get butterfly's. I wanted to empress Sammy so I got a tight long black dress where is shows off my curves, to my mid thigh down to my feet it is cut and it's really fancy😏 I pick out my black sandals with a little heel because I'm small af compared to Sammy and my makeup bag.

(**I have never met Sammy :(( so I'm just like saying this in the fan Fic**)

I walked in my bathroom and hang my dress on the back of the door and locked it because there is 9 or so boys and I don't want them walking in seeing my half naked. I put my makeup bag on the sink Cabernet and my shoes on the floor. I striped from my clothes and stepped in the shower, I watch the cool water hit my body and made me feel relaxed, showers are the best thing ever. I washed my hair and body, and shaved my underarms, thighs and legs.

I got out singing What do you mean by Justin bieber it's my favourite song and it's stuck in my head, then I quickly blow dried and straightened it then started on my makeup. I started on my foundation then added concealer, I applied my voluming mascara and eyeliner, I finished my look with winged eye. I put my dress on then my shoes, I quickly fixed my hair. I grabbed my phone from my clothes pocket I was wearing today and took a picture though the mirror.

'Date night👼💋'

I looked at myself in the mirror and thought I actually look go for once. I put my clothes in the washing basket and grabbed my makeup bag and phone, quickly looking back again making sure I'm looking okay. I opened the door I started to walk over to my bag and I hear someone whistle. I swiftly looked towards the direction and saw Nash on the couch on his iPhone.

"You scared the crap out of me" I said closing my bag.

"Where are you going, dress as beautiful as that"

"U-uh thanks and I'm going on a d-date" I say playing with my hands.

"Date, I see and may I ask who" he said with a smirk

"S-sammy"

"Are you nervous talking to me"

"N-no"

Yes I'am nervous when I'm talk to him, I get butterfly's when I'm talking to him, he makes me crazy. Wait what that's not true. It's not.

"Then why are you stuttering" he says getting up and walking towards me. he places his big hands on my tiny hips and pulls me close to him so I could feel his warm breath on me.

"I-I'm not" I say and my face goes red full of embarrassment

"Aw sorry babe I didn't mean to make to blush" he moves closer to my lips and he pulled his lips away quickly moving to my neck.