Chapter 3

Hayley POV

I wake up to hearing my loud alarm A clock going off next to me, I felt a sharp pain in my hip and I pulled my shirt up a little, saw my scar from when my dad hit me a week ago.

I sat up in my bed, grabbed my phone from off the bed stand and checked my Instagram and post a selfie from awhile ago, with the caption of; first day of my new school😛

I pushed the covers to the bottom of the bed and got out, I turned around again and pulled them right to the top, I fluffed my pillows, then laid them on the top.

I walked to my new bathroom, but on the way I grabbed a towel. I put my towel on the towel rack, took my clothes of and walked into the shower then closed the door. I washed my body with soap, then washed my hair with aussie shampoo and conditioner.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and one around my head, then I went to my cupboard and got out tight jeans with a black hoodie what had a Nike tick. I walk back into the bathroom, changed into my clothes, then I put a little bit of mascara,lip gloss and foundation on my cuts and bruises.

I blow dried my hair then straightened it, I put it into a high pony hail with a couple of bobbie pins.

I walked out a checked my phone I had 10 comments on that picture I posted.

"Ugly"

"Go try kill your self wait u have 😂"

"Why do u life on this earth"

"You a waist of space"

And lots more I ran into the bathroom, I went into my makeup bag and got out a razor, cut 3 times. Blood dripped slowly of my arm onto the floor. i managed to get myself up to the sink, I washed my arm and covered it up with foundation, I re-did my mascara and walked out the bathroom.

I grabbed my phone and bag, walked down the stairs into the kitchen. I grabbed a glass of water and drank it quickly, I didn't eat anything because people at my old school called me fat if I have ready said.

Once I finished I headed to the door, I grabbed my bag of the table and phone, I opened the door and walked out. I locked the door and started to walk because I wasn't that far, while I was walking I got a text from my mum.

Mum💕: going to neighbours house for dinner tonight, I have my new work today. I just nipped out. Have a great day at school sweetie.

Me: ok c u then

End of texing

I walked to the front gate with fear in me. Kids were pushing past me and looking at me weirdly.

"everything is going to be ok, nothing is going to happen" I said quietly to myself.

I walked into the school, trying to find my locker when someone pushed me into the lockers and I banged my head on someone's door

"watch we're your going freak" and guy said. This is going to be fun.

I looked up and saw a guy with blue eyes. "Oh sorry" he said and looked down the hall and ran away.

I got up and found my locker, I opened the locker door, I put all my books in and grabbed the one I need out. I went to go shut my locker but 2 guys shut it for me.

"Nash I told u what to do, Do it" He said in the blues eyed guys ear

Then I guess the blue eyed guy is named Nash.

"umm no" nash said quietly

"do it" He got tensed

Then the guy walked away