Chapter 9

NASH POV:

I thought that Hayley forgave me, but I guess not. I really thought that she was nice, well I guessed wrong. Yes im jealous of her hanging out with Hayes, its just really annoying.

So Last night I went to go watch a movie with Hayley but she was cuddled up with Hayes and Sky. I walked back to my room and just went on my IPhone, I shut my IPhone off and close my eyes#, then fell asleep.

Hayley POV

I woke up still in the living room, with no one around me. I got up a stretched out my arms and leg then made my way to the kitchen. I saw 4 bowls, milk and 3 boxes of cereal.

"Good morning sleepy head" someone said from behind me

I looked around the corner to see the one and only Nash Grier.

"Morning, how did u sleep" I said with a yawn at the end.

"Sad, what about you. Wait let me guess perfect!" he said with a little fake laugh

"Uh I slept fine thanks, what's up with you this morning".

"ohh nothing and we have to go to school today."

I grabbed fruit loops, poured it in the bowl then added milk. I finished eating with Nash In front of me; We didn't say one word.

"I'm going to go home I guess I'll see you at school and tell Hayes and Sky please" i say

"Of cause Hayes" he says in a smart way and i got really confused.

"I'm sorry but do you have a problem."

"WELL I DO HAVE A PROBLEM YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU BUT YOU ALWAYS GO TO HAYES SO YEH I DO HAVE A PROBLEM!!" he yelled in my face

I was so suprised he said love like wow, I had no clue he "loved me".

"I'm sorry" i said in alittle voice

"Well you better be"

"I'm just going to go" i say heading out the kitchen

"Whatever"

Then Hayes came down stair, Great!

"Are you okay, where are you going" Hayes asks

"home, I'll see you at school"

"okay bye" he said waving

"See you" Nash said fading away the last word

"bye" i said and left

I grabbed my bag of the table with my phone, phone charger and some clothes in it. I got to my front door and it was lock (no crap) I looked under the mat and I found a spare key. I unlocked the door and ran up stairs to my room I looked at the clock and it was 7:03. I better get ready.

I walked into my bathroom, i just striped out of my clothes and hopped in the shower. I wash my body with soap and I left my hair up because I don't have time to blow-dry and straighten it again. I turned off the shower and wrapped a towel around my body, then walked over the my drawes.

I got out a daisy crop top with high wasted shorts and I got new a black lasted bra with a fluro yellow background and new black underwear.

I put them on and walked back into the bathroom, I let down my hair and brushed. I quickly went over in with the straighteners after that I put it in a high pony tail with my bangs out.

I grabbed my phone and clicked the big buttom to check the time and it was 8:05 I better get to school, I grabbed my backpack and put my Nike sweat shirt, my phone and my lunch in it.

I walked to school by myself I really couldn't be bother to walk with anyone. I got into the school gates and a girl walked up to me. She going to hurt me great, welcome to school.

"I love your clothes" she said and walked off

I was pretty happy she didn't do anything, I walked in the door and past 8 lockers and "BANG" I get smashed into a locker, I look at the person how is it and it has to be........Gavin

"Wow you look really hot today, are you staring to dress like a slut to fit in, hey" Gavin said putting his hand over my head and me under him and him looking at me.

"S-stop-p" i stutter trying to get out his grip but he pulled my back.

"What was that s-stop-p" he said copying me

"She said stop okay" I look to my side and saw my blue eyed bully, Nash.

"What did you say" Gavin said taking his arm away from my head.

"Well she said stop and now I'm saying stop before you hurt her"

"I though you were on my side" Gavin said confused, but i was on the same page.

"Well you thought wrong" he said and looked at me with a small smile.

Then Gavin went to punch Nash but Nash catched his fist with his left hand and Nash pushed him hard.

"What you got" Nash said and Gavin ran away. Nash looked at me and put out he's hand

"My ladie" he said, i was still amazed at what just happned.

"Uh thanks" he pulled me up and I wrapped my arm around him and I berried my head in his chest. i was kinda embarrassed.

"Come on we better get to class." But I still didn't let go and he kissed my cheek. "Come on" he said laughing alittle.

"Okay, just wait for me." I grabbed my sweat-shirt out my bag and put it on.

"Why you putting it on its hot and you look good"

"No I need it on, trust me"

"What's happened"

"uh, nothing i-its not big deal anyway"

"Tell me please" Nash said and kissed my forehead

"Gavin, called my a slut but as i said it no big deal."

"To me your not and you never will, your a beautiful person and a very sexy one to."

"Thanks" I kissed him in the check.

The day went really quick and Gavin never come back to me and Nash was with me the whole day we had the same class. I walked back home again but with Hayes, Nash and Skylynn mainly Skylynn was talking about her day at school. Some reason.

I said goodbye to them and they walked off, I walked in the door and I hear a noise in the kitchen......

_______________________________

AURTHORS NOTE

Hey I hoped u guys like that chapter who is going to be in the kitchen?

Thanks so much for 204 view We are so happy!

Nash and Hayes might be coming to Australia!!! omggg!!!!