Intro

Let me tell you about my life..... Well I hate it! if u didn't already know because I get bullied at school and my dad hits me at home but no one knows about it. At school I get pushed into walls and lockers, punched, kicked, been called names and I get hurt anyway you can think of.

This has been happening since year 5 and I'm in year 10, 6 years is alot. People always ask me if I'm okay, but I tell them ok which I'm not and I make up lies.

I have been cutting since this all started and I once tried to commit suicide but my mum walked on me and I acted like nothing was happening. But I haven't recently cut I'm doing really well.

I use to have a best friend we did every thing together and i would tell her about my cutting, suicide attempts and also my dad at home. then one day she went to the popular group and told everything, now the whole year knows.

They have names for me like cutting girl, freak, loner, loser, ugly face, fatty and they say mean things to me like go kill yourself, go cry to your mummy, go cut your self or no one likes you. They make me feel worthless and not to have a chance at life, that way my life is like this.

Anyway I tell u a bit about my life other than my dad or school. well I live in Australia, Melbourne City, but I'm going to move to Northern Carolina in America and I'm so happy so I don't have to put up with people bulling me.

I'm sorry I forgot to say my name and a bit about myself. hey, Hayley May Coleman. I have dark brown hair, which is up to my hips, I have brown eyes that match my hair colour, I have a belly button piercing and my skin colour is tanned. I weigh 48k. I have a scene in fashion no no I don't I look horrible very day I don't even try to look good, because if I do I get called a freak or other words.

Let me tell u a bit about my family, well my dad abuses me if I didn't already say that and the worse bit no one knows. he works fly in fly out that's the reason we are moving, he works for a month them comes back for a week so I'm happy I don't see him all the time. My mum works at a super market and she started at 6:30pm and finishes at 11:30pm or sometimes 12:00am, so I'm alone and always what my dad says. They are also thinking about getting a divorce soon, well I hope.

I do have siblings, but they are in another country and i have never met them but my mom told me about about them.

My sister, named Rosa had beautiful long brown hair, dark wonderful eyes. my mom told me that one of the reason she left was because she got pregnant with this guy named cam. she got pregnant when she was 14 and my dad through her out and she moved away.

As for my brother Michael, he look after rosa and when she got kicked out Michael followed her to make sure she was alright.

Who is he?

Why me?

Again?

At another school?

👑How did u like it? This is my second book make sure to check out my other book if u wont 👑