Chapter 10

Hayley POV

"Sweetly your home, I missed you so much" my stomach dropped

"D-d-ad" I stuttered

"yes sweetie I'm home. I will be looking after you until your mom comes back" he came out off the kitchen and started to walk to me

"l-leave m-me alone" I say moving backwards slowly.

"Come here beautiful, I missed you" he said doing the kissy face.

"STOP!"

We walked over to me and gave me a hug, I felt his hand go on my butt. I tried to push away but he was to strong, he squeezed my ass.

"WHAT THE HELL STOP!"

"Stop yelling. Listen here, don't move, talk or yell. Ok or I will kill everyone you know and love"

I thought of Nash.....

My dad tried to take my pants off but I didn't let him, I kept on moving or pushing him.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you"

I was still standing there all cold and I felt I was going to get rapped again but I couldn't let it happen. I pushed him really hard and ran to my room.

"boy.... Did you wish you didn't do that"

"Leave me alone"

"it's not going to happen"

He walk over to me, were I was sitting on the bed in the corner (my bed was up against the wall). I put his hand on my leg and pulled me so I was laying down and he crowed on top of me and punched me in the stomach. I was lying there still, he just walked a way. I couldnt move or breath.

As soon as he left I limped to grab a bag and put aload of things in it.

I was rushing while crying my eyes out, I changed into sweat pants and I still had my crop top on and I was so cold.

I felt my wrist being itchy, no I can't cut I have to stay strong. i havent cut in ages.

"the blade is in my makeup bag, there is still time. why not try it again, you have done it in ages."

I was still balling my eyes out and I put my bag on my back and ran out my room to downstairs front door and I saw him on the couch eat chips, drinking and watching tv, I opened the door and slammed it shut.

I ran over the Nash's house and went to the door I turned the handle and it was open, I run to Nash's room his was on his bed playing Xbox, I dropped my bag and got onto his bed and got under the covers and wormed my way over to Nash.

"Babe what wrong? Why r u crying?" he said in a serous way. I still didn't answer.

He paused the game and tried to pull the covers up but I won't let him.

"No"

"babe"

"Im not your babe"

I let him pull up the covers and he saw my face, mascara every wear and I was shaking.

"what's happened" He said patting his lap so I could sit on it. I got up and sat on his lap and put my face into his chest and started balling my eyes out, he was rubbing up and down my back.

"Are you ok baby"

"no" I felt like he was my boyfriend, he his so nice to me.

"What's happened" I looked up and he wiped my tears away that was falling from my face.

"Nash you can't tell anyone no one knows okay, I'm trusting y-you" im trusting him, is that the right thing to do.

"Okay go ahead babe"

God I wish I was his babe so bad.

"M-my d-dad, he works for a month then comes home for a week then goes back for a month then come here for a week. H-he u-uh"

"you don't have to say it" he said kissing my forehead.

"he has rapped me 3 times and attacked me 19 times and today he came back...." i hid my face in his chest and very wanted to come out, he is loving and warm.

"Im S-so S-sorry" he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"It's not your fault but anyway, he came back to do and tried it on will me but I pushed him away and I ran to my room then he came back to me and punched my in the stomach, he grabbed my ass too" I said still a bit crying.

"aww baby it okay, you stay here until his gone, Okay"

"thank you" I said shyly

He grabbed my chin and pulled it up and crashed his lips into mine, I had to kiss back. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Okay, w-well I need to tell you something too Well..I really like you...So...would you like to be my-" But I cut him of by kissing him. It turned into a make out session.

"I'll take that as a yes then" I simply nodded my head as a yes.

NASH'S POV

yes I finllay going out with Hayley, I feel really sorry for her about her dad and she hasn't told anyone yet and I think she should.

She hoped off my lap and laid right next to me, but before she get comfy, I lean over the bed and grabbed her a hoodie.

"Here you go"

"thankyou Nash"

"you welcome, beauiful" i say back smiling

She laid next to me cuddling my waist and her head on my chest. I was playing Xbox, I leaded over to see Hayley's face, she was sound a sleep, I looked at the clock and it was 7:30

"Hayesss" I said quietly

"Yep" he said standing at my door way.

"Please put Skylynn to bed and then at 9:00 you got to bed becuase we have school"

"Yep" he said walking away

"Wait"

"Yes"

"did u guys have dinner?"

"yeh"

I had to wake Hayley up for dinner.

"Do you want to eat" I said lightly shaking her.

"Im fine" she said in the quietist voice. I already had dinner went I came in, so Im fine.

We watch friends for a while and Hayley's fell asleep in my arms then a couple of minutes later my eye slowly shut.

_______________________________________

AURTHORS NOTE:

Who's is better lash or layer their there shipped names comment what yeh think

What would happen next

should Nash cheat

Her dad kills someone

Get killed

Start cutting