Chapter 15

Hayley POV

we go off the plane all right and we are at the hotel, I'm sharing a room with Nash, Cam, Hayes and Matt. I didn't really mind because I knew them.

We put our bags down and go things out my needed, I laid back on the head bed with pillows supporting my back and head, I pulled out my mac book and placed it on my thighs and i also out my headphones. Nash came up to my and took one out my ear and placed it in his, he place his head on my stomach and closed his eyes. I put bad neighbours on because it was funny and a good movie.

after the movie finished, I closed my laptop and placed it on the floor and I rested my head back the way and I was playing with Nash's hair. 15 minutes later the guys came running and yelling though the door.

"COME ONNNN!!" Cameron said

"We are going out" jack j yelled out

"Where" I said lightly because I didn't know if Nash was sleeping.

"Burger King then maybe...walk around the shops" jack j said "we meet you guys down in the lobbie"

They left and I shakes Nash to wake him up, he face me and leaned in. I love it went we kiss fireworks go everywhere and he has soft lips. With in 6 seconds it go heated it turned into a make up session until someone walked in.

"Omg!.... I'm so sorry...We didn't mean to walked on you, we forgot our wallet" carter said and jack G was standing there next to him.

They left and I got up to go get ready. We put everything in the bathroom so yeh. I grabbed my makeup bag and added mascara and foundation, I added light tanned eye showdown.

"Why do you wear makeup your beautiful" Nash said pulling me closer from behind

"No Im not" I kissed his lips and got out his grip.

I walked out and went to my suitcase while Nash went to the toilet. I pulled out my black sweatpants, H&M ribbed singlet and I got changed, I didn't care if Nash was behind me he has seen me before with out any clothes on so.. I grabbed a flannel and tiered that around my waist. I put my grey roshe run shoes on and I grabbed my phone and 40$ in my pocket.

"Ready gorgeous" he said and held out his hand, I nodded my head and grabbed it.

We walked down to the lobbie and all eyes where on us.

"What did you to do up there" shawn asked

"Nothing" Nash said "ok...lets go"

As we walked out the doors, there was screaming girls everywhere. I could hear some bad comments and good but the bads one go in my head.

"Eww who are you"

"Why would someone date her"

"She cuts what a freak"

"What's up with her face"

And there where others, I don't think I can't go to magcon tomorrow I will just stay in the room.

We go in the car, I sat next Nash and hayes. Nash was talking to the boys so I put my head on hayes shoulder and went on my phone. I was scrolling though twitter when I got a text.

Hayes😛: Nash is jealous.....

Me: why?? He's boring and I'm tiered

Hayes😛: idk but you hair smells nice😂👌

Me: why thank you Benjamin😏😂

Hayes😛: yeh never called me that Hayley 😁

Me: sorry bae😂 are we nearly there?