Chapter 16

(This might be a really bad chapter because I did write one before but it deleted😒)

Hayley's POV

I woke up in Hayes' warm, strong arms. it felt nice, but not as good like Nash. To be honest i miss him to bits, but all people dont work out...right?

I wiggled out of his grip on me, trying not to wake him up and went to my bag, I grabbed my clothes and went in the shower. I was wearing high wasted shorts, tie dye tight crop top with black vans. I added mascara, foundation on my cut and face, eyeliner, bronzer and i fixed my eyebrows. I straightened my hair and left it out.

I walked out and hayes was still sleeping but he was on his back, I jumped on him so my legs were both beside him. I kissed his lips and he woke up. "good morning beautiful" he said in his sexy morning voice.

"Good Morning, handsome" I said and he kissed my lips, which turned into a make out session.

"Ew get a room" a girl around my age said, but i lookeed back to hayes... wait what!

I looked over to Nash's bed swiftly and saw him cuddling with the girl. She had dirty blonde hair, dark browny grey eyes, she was wearing a black tight singlet and a push up bra, i couldn't see what she was wearing for her bottoms because the covers were on her, im not suprised if she doesnt have anything on underneath. Anyway she looks like one of them girl that is a cake face. i dont know why boy like girls like that?

"Oh sorry I didn't realise we had company" I said and rolled of Hayes.

"I'm going for my shower babe" he said and gave me a quick kiss. I looked over to the widow and started to get up.

"What is your problem!" The blonde girl said

"I didn't say anything or do anything"

"your just jealous, about me with everything. you dont have the right to be alive, your unbelieveable Nash told me everything you did to him. Just get your ugly face away from mine" she whisper yelled.

"I'm-I'm sorry" i say under my breath.

"Better be! Ugh freak!"

I ran out on to the balcony and I couldn't breath, my chest we going up and down fast. I put my hands on the railing and looked down trying to catch my breath. I was having and anxiety attack, I have that when I'm near someone I'm scared of or I'm in a bad way. I'm kinda new to them now.

"I have a chance right now" I said and started to ball my eyes out.

"I don't belong here-no one likes me" and I felt someone wrap there arms around me.

The person sat me down on the floor and started rubbing my back, I didn't have my eyes open to see who it was because i was balling on eyes out. I Finally settled down a bit and I opened my eyes and It was Nash.

"Why-why did you save me"

"I need you in my life not died. Alive." he said "what made you do this anyway"

"your- uh girlfriends"

"Thank you" I said and looked down and Nash put his finger under my chin and moved my head up, he leaned in and kissed my cheek. "Stay safe please"

"I will, I'm-I'm going to go" I said and pointed to the door. I stood up slowly and dusted myself of and turned around and nash was looking of the balcany.

I walked in and Hayes was on the bed waiting while playing with is phone. he had a smile on his face and i looked over to him and he noticed me, he quickly shut his phone off, like he was hiding something from me.