Chapter 5

NASH POV

When Sky said me and Hayley should be her parents, I felt happy and I would love to have kids with her. She knocked on my door and I looked at her, know is my chance...

"I'm sorry I kicked of at you, I was jealous of Hayes kissing you on the cheek and hugging you. I really really like you Hayley. When Skylynn said I want you as parents that made me the happiest guy on earth" I said nerviously

"It was cute, okay just please don't do it again, please?" Hayley said sitting on my bed.

"Want do it again I promise" i said

"uh I-I don't have any clothes until tomorrow so can I borrow some clothes and were do I sleep" she said.

I Handed her my black hoodie and sweats. she thanked me and got of the bed, she made her way to my deck in the corner of the room and set my clothes down.

"Turn around" she changed, but i didnt look.

She took of her t-shirt and I had to look even she was backwards, I could see she was wearing a black laced bra, I could she her backbones. But there was bruise on her back, shoulders and hips.

"Finished, were u looking at me the whole time?" She said

"not the whole time, Hayley can I ask you something" I said to her

"yeh, whats up." she said sitting on the bed next to me.

"Why do u have cut and bruises on you back everywhere?"

"uh..you kinda know anyway"

"how" i said

"thats how you kinda-u-uh bully me" she said and my heart dropped.

Hayley POV

My heart is ponding so hard. I dont know if i should tell him everything, he might tell his stupid friends. i should tell him and if he tells im dumb enough to tell him here we go..

"The ones on my back are from my dad, Gavin your friend from school a-and u-uh..you" i said looking down.

I saw Nash's eyes tear up and I began to too.

"I-i'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you like that" he said grabbing my hand and kissing it.

"My dad does worse" i quickly close my eyes because i should'nt of said that.

"uh- come here" he said he wrapped his strong arms around me.

We both got into his bed and Nash turned the tv on, he had his arms around me keeping me warm while i laid my head on his chest. Then i started to drift of into sleep..

_____________________

AURTOHERS NOTE

👌Hey guys I know minds short sorry about that I wrote today I wrote to chapters👌

❤I love u guys so much❤