Chapter 13

Hayley POV

I woke up with a really bad headache and I looked up and saw I wasn't in the bedroom I was staying in. I moved my head to my right and saw hayes..... Why am I not with Nash. I really can't remember what happened last night.

"Headache huh?" Hayes said

"Yeh" I replied "What happened last night" I added

"Well let just say you got drunk and you did stuff that you should off done" hayes said laughing

"What did I do" I said

"Don't say a thing to Nash.... But we kinda kissed uhh we played spin the bottle and you jumped in the pool with you underwear and bra.." Hayes said

"Well... Ok that can be are little secret and I remember the game and jumping in the pool" I said putting me head on the pillow.

"Yeh" hayes said getting up and I realised that he just had boxes on and I had a hoodie under my bra and underwear.

"Breakfast" Hayes said walking in the bathroom. I got up and walked past the bathroom (he has a bathroom in his bed room) he was peeing.

"God close the door" I said laughing then walking out his room.

I thought I should check on Nash, I walked to his bedroom door and knocked.... No answers so I went to walk in and saw he wasn't there. Where could he be?

I got into the kitchen and he still wasn't there.

I made breakfast for me and Hayes which was egg on toast with a glass of orange juice. We heard a knock at our door.

"I'll get it" I said to Hayes

"K" he said

I opened the door to Skylynn and a mom.

"Heres is Skylynn, were never having her again" the mom said and walked away.

"What did you do" I asked Skylynn in a serious tone

"Well lets just say she fell over" Sky said laughing

"Good girl" I said laughing and giving her a high five

"What do you want to do today my mom and your mom is coming back until late" Hayes asked

"We can take Sky for ice cream and then we can walk along the dock" I said

"Sounds good" Hayes said "lets get ready"

We all walked up stairs Sky went to her room to play horses until me or Hayes are finished so we can help her, I went to my room and Hayes went to his.

I took a quick shower and got out, I didn't wash my hair because it will take to long so I had my hair out normaly ( hair near you ears comment what it is called) I wore Houston bay skinny jeans with a short sleeved black crop top and my flower vans.

I put mascara, foundation, concealer and lip balm, I not really a fan of lip gloss or lip stick.

I grabbed a black shoulder bag. I grabbed my phone and head to Sky's room.

"What do you want to wear" I asked her

"Can you picked it out and do my hair pleaseee" she asked nicely and I simply reply yes.

I walked to her draws and saw pink shorts and a white t-shirt with light purple and light pink dots and frills.

"You have to have a bath missy" I said taking Sky's hand and walking into the bathroom.

******

"Add the bubbles" Sky said

"No you have to many and you have to get out your getting wrinkles" I said