Chapter 6

Hayley POV

I woke up to Nash shaking me.

"Babe, wake up we have school." Nash said, aww he called my babe.

"Do we have to go" I moan

"No...But we still have to get up" Nash said laughing

Then Nash got up from the bed and walked out the room. But what am I going to wear my clothes are at my house, I'm wearing Nash's clothes, I don't wont anyone to see my like this.

"NASH!!!" I yell while laughong

"yeh coming" he says

"I have no clothes" I said facing him

"get on my back" he said laughing

I jumped onto Nash's back and we made away down stair carefully.

"HAYES, SKY, WE WILL BE BACK IN A SEC STAY HERE!!!" Nash yelled to them

"OK!" They say back

Nash opened the door and we made are way to my house, I jumped off his back, I grabbed the key from in the plant pot next to the door, opened the and ran to my room.

"MAKE YOUR SELF AT HOME" I say making myself to my room

"Ok!" He says

I grabbed a bag from under my bed, I ran over to my cupboard and grabbed a good amout of clothes for the week or so. I grabbed something to wear today which was a white long sleeve crop top, a light pinky purple high skater with black and white roche runs.

I went back into my bathroom, got dressed. I brushed my hair and put it into a high pony tail then I brushed my teeth and last I put mascara and foundation on.

I grabbed my school bad and clothing bag and ran down stairs.

"Nash!!! I wait 1 minute, Nash!!!" I say

"yeh" he says

"I'm ready, where are u?" I say looking for him

"uhh...Kitchen why" he says

"I'm coming" I say

I walked into the kitchen and he was eating chocolate.

"You haven't eat breakfast and your eating my chocolate" I say standing in the door way

"it was calling my name" Nash says laughing

"Yeh right-lets go" I say

We headed out the door and walked over to Nash's house and Sky was screaming. Me and Nash looked at each other and ran to the door. Nash flung the door open, I'm suprised it didn't brake.

"Hayess!!!" Nash yells

We couldn't hear Skylynn crying and Hayes came from the kitchen up the haul and ran straight past us into the dinning room. So Me and Nash ran after him, Skylynn was on the floor with a cut on her knee and tears down her face falling onto the floor.

"HAYES WHAT DID U DO? WHAT HAPPENED?" Nash said getting angry

"We were running and she-fell-On the chair." he said like he was going to cry.

I ran over to Skylynn and pick her up bridal style, walked over to the kitchen sink, I put her leg in the sink. I started running the water and washed her leg, I wrapped a bandage a rounded it and held her in my chest from her to stop crying. While I was holding Sky, Nash came up to me.

"Have I ever said you'll be a good mum" he whispered in my ear then kissed my cheek; I kinda blushed

"yes you have" I said

I looked at the time and saw it was 8:34. I didn't feel like going to school today so I text my mum.

**Text message**

Me: Mum, we woke up late so we all have to go to school?

Mum💕: No not if you don't wont too and i think we might have to stay another week, but I text if we have to xxx

Me: Thanks so much, okay have fun x ((:

**End of text message**

"Ok we don't have to go school, what do you want to do?" Nash asks

"Beach" Sky says

"Ok, I'll go tell Hayes" I say and let Sky out of my arms.

I walked up the stairs and Hayes was cleaning his room.

HAYES POV

I really like Hayley she is just amazing, I didn't mean to trip Sky and I think she hates me now. She loves Sky so much and I was trying to impress her when she comes in, but I guess not. I ran up to my room and I got bored so I went on twitter same old same old, I retweeted abunch of things and follow a bunch of people. I decided to clean my room, then Hayley came up.

"Hey" she says

"Hey, what's up" I say

"Were going to the beach today, so get ready" Hayley says

"Okay" I say and she leaves

Hayley POV

after I went to Hayes room I went into Nash's room and grabbed out my bathers I picked the one with a purple lace bikini top and purple bottoms and I put high wasted ripped shorts and a loose t-shirt, i changed and the left.

I went downstairs, i put Sky on the couch and made sure she was okay and i walked into the kicthen and Nash was making something.

"I'm going to get ready okay, are you ready" I say

"Yep" he says giving me a kiss on my cheek

"what are we having for breakfast" I ask before I leave

"this is mine, all mine." he said with a smirk

"Fine" I say walking away

"I'm joking baby" he said oulling me back and looking in my eyes "we are having bacon and eggs" he says.

"I need to get Skylynn dressed" i said and leaned forward so our lips are 2cm apart, he leans in and i walked away giggling.

"Tease" he said and poked his tongue out.

"Lets get you dressed" I say walking into the living room

I walked upstair with Skylynn in my arm, we got to her room and I put her down.

"What bag do u want?" I ask her

"Pinky one please" she says

I grabbed her pink bag and placed it on the bed, I walked to her draws and found a pair of bathers. They were white with pink dots on them, and had frills on the bottoms too, I handed them to her and she went off and change. I walked over to her cupboard and got her underwear, a pink skirt with a white t-shirt with a horse on it for after we get out the water.

She came out and she looked soo cute, I grabbed 4 towels for all of us and put them in my bag, I grabbed my bag, Sky put her bag on, we walked downstairs hand in hand.

"Breakfast, can you call Hayes" Nash calls

"HAYES!!" I yell

"Yep coming!" He replies

Hayes came down, we all sat at the table and eat breakfast.

"Ready to leave" I said

"Yep" they all say

Sky wanted me to carry her, so I lifed her up onto my hip.

"Can you hold meee" Nash says and does the puppy face

"Yeh right" I looking up and down his body.

We only walked because it was 2 blocks away.

_____________________________________

I hope u guys liked it and let's see what happens in the next chapter.