Chapter 12

Hayley POV

Today Skylynn is feeling better, alot better. Everyone has to got to school. My mum and Elizabeth is coming home tomorrow and my dad it still at my house well i think.

"Good morning, beautiful" Nash says kissing my forehead

"Morning babe" I said

"Toast for breakfast" Nash asked and I say yes.

"Where is Sky and Hayes" I ask

"Uh I don't know" Nash says

"I'll go see" I said walking out the kitchen

I walk up stairs to Sky's room and she was playing horses, I walked into Hayes' room and saw he was still sleeping. I jumped on his back and yell wake up in his ear. I got off him and laid next to him.

"We have school" I said

"I'm to tired" he said

"Same here but I'm up" I said

He moved his face so he was facing me and his hair was so messy which I find acttive and his light blue eyes which where like Nash's but his 😍 they were so blue.

"Come on" I said pushing the covers off his body, revealing his body with boxers just on.

"Dam hayes" I said with a smirk

He just started laughing.

I moved more to his head crossed legged and started playing with his hair. He is like a brother to me and I wouldn't have feelings for him. or would i...

"Come on, I'm going to be downstairs" I said getting off the bed.

I walked out of his room and went to Skylynn's

"Come on you, breakfast time " I said

She followed me down stairs and saw Nash eating.

"Here Sky" Nash said getting up and handing her a plate of pancakes.

"Party tonight coming.." Nash asked me

"What about Sky" I said

"We can drop her off at a friends house" Nash suggested with a strug.

"Im in then" I said taking a bite of the toast

*****

The bell rung, to go class and I walked to the class room door, 4 lockers away. Bang! Right on my head, I got dizzy but someone picked me up. I opened my eyes I saw.. I think nash.

"Nash..." I said

"Its Hayes, are you ok" Hayes said "Come on let's get you cleaned up"

We walked into the boys or girls bathroom and that's we're I got my vision right, I was with hayes and I was in the girls bathroom, I had a cut on my head. It wasn't to big, he washed the blood way and the blood soon stopped.

"There you all good" Hayes said

"Thankyou" I said

"Its fine, So are you coming to the party tonight" I asked Hayes

"Yeh are you" I said

"Yeh" Hayes said

"We better go" Hayes said laughing

"I dont want to get a late note" I asked

"Hell yeh we will be in big trouble" Hayes said with a laugh.

********

The bell rang, school is over until next week yes! now I have the party to got to, Im really nervous because what if they bully me again.