Chapter 4

Hayley POV

I got home and i ran to my room, i'm feeling butterflys in my stomach i dont know why maybe its beucase of Hayes. I put my bag down on my bed, took my phone out my pocket and put it on charger.

I went to my closet and got out a tie-dye crop top, high wasted short, my fluro yellow free runs and new bra and underwear. It was dinner so i was trying to dress nice, i walked into my bathroom to freshen up. i spriped out of my clothes and got in the shower, i washed my hair and body and then got out.

I dryed off and quickley blowdried and straightened my hair, i left it out and moved on to my makeup. I appiled mascara, foundation, consealer and lip barlm.

I walked out and sat on my bed, i put socks then shoes on. I grabbed my IPhone and looked at the notifacations and saw i have gained 1500 followers...? How..? I'm not that pretty. I took my IPhone of charge and walked downstair and i see my mom put some lip stick on. She was wearing a long summer dark blue dress with brown sandles.

"You look good, mom."

"Oh, thanks sweetie, you look good yourself."

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water then went into the livingroom. i turned on the tv and Phineas and Ferb. I grabbed my phone and I know have 4.5k on instagram, I typed in Hayesgrier and there were million of other account but i went on the first one and followed him, i went on his followers and found Nash, i went on his account and looked at his photos he is pretty cute. I checked the time and it was 6:30.

"Mom!! should we go know."

"Yep, sure."

Me and my Mom walked over to the griers house, I was feeling scared, but at the same time happy to see Hayes. today when he hugged my I felt safe and nothing could happen.

We got to there door and knock once his mother Elizabeth opened it.

"BOYSS AND GIRL!!!" She yelled and they all replied coming.

I was standing at the door with my Mom besides me and Elizabeth was talking to her, in the corner off my eye I can see a little girl and a guy, I noticed it was Nash but not the little girl.

The little girl came running towards me with Nash behind her, he smiled at me so I smiled back. He looked so hot...I think I'm drolling.....

So this girl came running up to me.

"A GIRL IT'S A GIRL COME COME WITH ME?!!" She said giggling and grabbed my hand, pulling me upstairs.

"Nash you go too, Me and Suez are having a girl talk" his mom said

He followed behind.

"Can you help me change, pleaseeee" she said in the cutest voice

"uh-Sure" i said with a smile

I looked in her draws and cupboard, I came across this flower laced dress with white at the top fading into alight pink, I helped her take her clothes of then put the dress on.

"Can you do my hair too, pleaseee" she asked nicely

"Okay get your brush and flower crown from the bathroom" I said sitting on the ground.

Nash then came and sat next to me and I just looked right into his blue eyes, but I looked away because the little girl came in came back.

I brushed her hair but in a pony tail, added with the flower crown.

"Thank you and my name is Skylynn but call me Sky, oh and stay there" she said running off

"You be a great mom when your older" Nash said