Chapter 6 - Party part 2

Blake's POV

We were drinking and having fun at the party while waiting for Nicole to arrive with her friend. Vanessa and Candice decide to take their own table at the bar while we guys in the right corner of the dance floor.

All of a sudden everyone stops and look at the door. We look up to find Nicole and a girl, but can't see her face because of the people standing. The guys and I just shrug it off. Then I hear whispers,

'Fuck she's so hot'

'Who is she?'

'she's so beautiful'

I was intrigue but shrug it off. They continue to dance and have fun.

1 hour @ the party

The party was in full blast, many girls were dancing. I was looking at the dance floor because every guy stops to dance and just look at the dance floor. We guys were intrigue, so we stood up to see what the fuss was about.

And damn! There in the dance floor was Vanessa, Candice, Nicole and a very hot girl dancing. My eyes zeroed on her. The way her hips moves with the rhythm makes me gulp every second. Is this the new girl Tyler talks about?  Suddenly Tyler speaks answering my silent question.

"That's her guys, that's Sophia". So it's really her.

Maybe she sense that everyone was watching her, so she turned around and looked at our direction. She spotted Tyler and winks at him and smiles at us. Wow! She's definitely gorgeous. I was mesmerized by her beauty that I didn't realize they were gone in the dance floor. Damn!

I look at Kyle, Ryder and Chase who was still in awe by her beauty. Tyler started to laugh at their expressions.

"Man, she's drool worthy" Ryder said. Tyler slaps his head and said "Who Vanessa or Sophia?"

"Both" he answered and received two slaps at the head.

"Mine" I muttered and they look at me with a stupid smirks in their mouth not giving any comments.

We then head to the girls table, but I was disappointed when there was no Sophia in sight. Where did she go? Did she already go home? Why would she go home when she just arrived? My mind said sarcastically. I shook my head and sit down.

"Where is Sophia and Vanessa?" Tyler asked Nicole who sat down at Kyle's side.

"In the ladies room". Nicole answered.

10 minutes later, yes I counted the time for the first time just waiting for this mysterious girl to arrive.

"Hey guys" someone greeted. We look up to find Vanessa who goes to Ryder's lap and Sophia sitting between Tyler and me.

"Hi S" Tyler greets her and kiss her cheeks. Shit! My fist was clenching at the sight of them. Am i jealous? Shit! When did i become a green eyed monster?! Fuck!

"Hi Ty" she also greeted him back. Just wow! They are already close! I balled my fist tightly. She's just another girl! I reminded myself.

I was out of my thoughts when someone whispers in my ear "Nice party by the way" when I look, it was Sophia. I just wink at her because I was still speechless. Damn this girl!

I glance to the guys to find their mouths on the floor. If I was in different situation I would have laugh at their faces. But were no different I was still in awe by her beauty. Damn it! She's mine! Definitely MINE!

I break the awkward silence. "So you're the famous Sophia Cullen that Tyler kept on talking huh?" she turns around to me and blushes. Wow. I love the way she blushes. But then it angers me that I'm not the reason behind it.

"Well, yeah! Maybe I am. So you're Blake Coleman huh, the famous player in Oakland?" she shot back, smirking at me. Two can play this game. I smile at her showing my dimples and perfect white teeth that every girl drool.

"Maybe I am, so how do you know?" she just shrugs. She shrugs! Wow. Did she just reject my flirting? What the!

Then the 'New Tongue' song starts to play, the girls stood up and head to the dance floor. We just watch them like a hawk, I watch her sways her body like a pro. I think I need a cold shower later.

I stood up immediately not wanting any guy to dance with her. The guys followed and we made our ways to the dance floor. When I was in her back, I put my hands on her hips and move her closer to me as we danced to the rhythm. She turns around to look up to me and give me a smile.

1 hour of dancing with her was good. She excuse herself to sit down for a while, I followed her silently to our table.